Essendon vs North Melbourne - JULY 17

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can help me out here - Flying down to Etihad for the game in July and I was just trying to buy tickets and all I can seem to find is nosebleed section - anyone able to tell me if the level 2 tickets would come out later? / sold out or what?

Thanks guys just a bit clueless with etihad.

They tend to release a bay or two at a time, and not necessarily the bays anyone would want to sit in.

Use the “choose your seat” map to see what’s currently available, rather than relying on the “best available” rubbish.

It is quite possible parts of level 3 are indeed well sold. I can attest I have two front-row third-level seats centre wing.

Dunno if you’ve been there before but if not the view is decent from all seats, unlike the MCG where you can be in the next postcode.

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone can help me out here - Flying down to Etihad for the game in July and I was just trying to buy tickets and all I can seem to find is nosebleed section - anyone able to tell me if the level 2 tickets would come out later? / sold out or what?

Thanks guys just a bit clueless with etihad.

Don’t stress. Doubt there’ll be more than 35k.

Norf home game, sit anywhere you want.

Nope, our home game.

It needs to be a seething cauldron of red and black on Friday night.

Not just a cauldron BWAS-but a seething cauldron…!!

Essendon’s cauldron privately seething?

Nope, our home game.

It needs to be a seething cauldron of red and black on Friday night.

He’s talking about the July game.
We’re home this week, the later one will be away.

Thanks guys - I will just get the nosebleed section now then to make sure I don’t miss out

Back row of Etihad is still better than everything bar the absolute front row of the top tier at the G

Hey mates…I had a great idea…could we not bring in Hardingham to shaw up or forard line, cause he really kicks some goals, and maybe if Hurley went forward, we can do Steiney at the back line? What do you think? It may work, yeah?
Oh…and edvards.

Only two times in 2015 that we have back to back 6 days breaks are against Norf… bastards

Hey mates...I had a great idea...could we not bring in Hardingham to shaw up or forard line, cause he really kicks some goals, and maybe if Hurley went forward, we can do Steiney at the back line? What do you think? It may work, yeah? Oh...and edvards.
Needs more X-factor
Hey mates...I had a great idea...could we not bring in Hardingham to shaw up or forard line, cause he really kicks some goals, and maybe if Hurley went forward, we can do Steiney at the back line? What do you think? It may work, yeah? Oh...and edvards.
Needs more X-factor

Can xavier play?

In: STEIN, HARDY, AYLETT and LONG

In: STEIN, HARDY, AYLETT and LONG

needs more edwards

Final teams:

IN: Fletch, Ashby, Langford

OUT: Zaka (his ankle), gwilt (omitted for fletch), hams.

Nice work Lysp
I think mckernan will come in though. Late change if not named