Essendon vs Suns Game Day

IT BEGINS

8 Likes

I just want to see us hit some form, if we do make finals it would be nice to be playing some decent footy out last monthly so has been reallly poor.

Sheeds down here at the surfers paradise life savers club having a look at the races! Told me the boys will be on tonight

1 Like

Perfect as usual.
A bit windy though.

Brisbane

Its difficult. You can try booking at Emerald Lakes, but I think you have to have a meal. There are various other options around the place. But by far the best option depending where you are starting from is park and ride.

We don’t play teams below us any other way.

I rang Emerald lakes who said they were booked out. Also some private parking ($) nearby- details on Suns website.

We always get the bus from Broadbeach. Its easy, free, goes straight there, and we can walk from home.

1 Like

Driving down from Bris… is there anywhere in Broadbeach you’d recommend to park?

I feel a Brisbane at the Gabba 2014 style win coming up.

Doin it ugly

I understand there is park and ride at Nerang station as well. But if you are looking specifically to get the bus from Broadbeach South station (it is outside Pacific Fair). Don’t park at Pacific Fair, its timed and expensive and not sure what happens after hours.
If I had to park around there I would be looking at side streets further south. Essentially Mermaid Beach. Round here where I live In Vatakoula Pde there is plenty of parking and its a five minute walk to the tram.

Thanks Scorpio. Will check it out.

Sunny bit windy don’t think wind will impact the game.
Clear day should be great for Saturday night footy.

Think we are travelling ok. Some tune ups required.

Windy? We’re ■■■■■■.

Wind should ease by evening.

Huh?

Think it suits our game if anything.

Park in streets around Nerang Station and catch free bus to ground at the station.

2 Likes

Puuuuuuuumped!