Essendon Vs Tin Rattlers (lol norf) MATCH REVIEW

Horrible game

How are we in the top 8

We won’t win another game for the whole season now.

Just you wait

We have no legs

The forward line needs massive tweeking.

I’d be moving Stewart forward in place of Hooker and Zerk in.

7 Likes

Wasn’t an enjoyable game to watch for the most part. Easy transition being allowed, turnovers gifting goals, missed set shots galore.

Boys were flat. Perhaps the kicking back in sun over past few days didn’t have them mentally switched on. Maybe the whole up away from home and unknown about next few weeks also impacted.

At least we fired up in second half despite a lot of average moments still.

That said you take the win and move on. Especially in getting reamed by umps again!

Stringer immense in last quarter and a half.
2MP has been very good last two weeks
Darcy & Zac show continues
Durham we have found one. His desperation, work rate and ball use was great.

2 Likes

GWS, Sydney & Doggies will beat us.

We won’t play finals this season.

1 Like

Stop being a negative Nancy. Enjoy the win!!

22 Likes

North were decent today.

We were average.

We won. We have some consistency going on. Its a weird feeling but I like it.

11 Likes

Can only imagine the hate and bile coming out of lolnorf fans on bigfooty right now. Gives me such a warm feeling knowing how much it cuts them deeply losing to us. Burn motherfarkers!

7 Likes

Who cares Nostradamus. Enjoy the win FFS!

3 Likes

Stringer
Stringer
Stringer
STRINGERRRRRRRRR!!!

A class above when he is on.

His workrate is underrated. Started well when the team was flat and finished the game even better when we needed clutch goals to stave off a decent North challenge.

Is is incredibly important to this young side going forward.

4 Likes

EFA

18 Likes

Chungus is a complete non contributor. Don’t @ me.

2 Likes

No. It wasn’t an enjoyable game.

We own this shitstain of a club, longest winning streak against them since 1939-44, unless I went over it too quickly

4 Likes

3 and a trigger which is perfect.

May he trigger many more years!

Ugly game but we would lose them in the past.
Still don’t think our zone system works but will be interesting to see if it does with a full list

4 Likes

enjoy

8 Likes

Considering we have played 8 games interstate, had shocking injuries, been playing one of the youngest lists in the AFL, lost 3 games by under 3 points and we are in the 8. Fair effort.

110 Likes

That was a fkn rubbish game.

But considering that we are in a rebuilding year, with our depth at breaking point, I’m not too upset.

We still need another year or two of good drafting, and a few more years of development before we are finals ready

Thought Ham was very good after I said he should be dropped in the second quarter

7 Likes

Not all games are going to be spectacles. We fought it out. In previous years, we would have dropped our bundle. This team has something different.

14 Likes