Essendon will win the flag this year

Def norf

Def Geelong

Def Sydney

Def Hawthorn

Congrats to the 2014 premiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norm Smith: Dyson Heppell

Best: Heppell, Watson, Baguley, Hibberd, Ryder, Winderlich, Goddard, Chapman

It sucks that we have to play Sydney in the Prelim. I'd rather play Hawthorn in the prelim and Swans at the G in the Granny.

That's the only thing I'm slightly worried about - and injuries. If we lost say Hurls and Watson, it'd make it pretty tough to get the flag this year.

Also I think Hibbo will have a big grannie. He'll push for the Norm Smith.

Sydney is the only game we might possibly lose out of those 4.

Every other game id have us favourites.

lid off thread goes rogue.

You're no Free Spirit.

You could have traveled way further in time when there are hover boards and flying cars, but instead you couldn't wait for a month or two before we win the flag. you could have gone forward in time to see us win our 50th flag and see Carlton fall out of the competition after being caught breaching the salary cap again. Disappointing Mink

Its scary that with a fully fit team we could actually beat North, Geelong, Sydney, Hawthorn.

My favourite part of the 2014 premiership was when we were 30 points down at 3 qtr time vs the hawks and suddenly the crowd erupted.  Clarko and all the hawks players looked up as though something happened and then they see it too... Hirdy walking across the ground towards the Essendon huddle.  It's the first time Hirdy has been sited around the playing group at a game, and the Bombers fans are going crazy.  The hawks boys were intimidated, you could tell, those fumbles early on in the last quarter, particularly with all the renewed physical pressure the bombers came with... you could tell the hawks were wobbly, and then Goddard danced around Lake, slammed a goal and got in Lake's face causing Lake to give away a silly free, giving Goddard a second without the ball being bounced... yeah, the hawks were never going to hold on from that point... momentum was all ours...

My favourite part of the 2014 premiership was when we were 30 points down at 3 qtr time vs the hawks and suddenly the crowd erupted.  Clarko and all the hawks players looked up as though something happened and then they see it too... Hirdy walking across the ground towards the Essendon huddle.  It's the first time Hirdy has been sited around the playing group at a game, and the Bombers fans are going crazy.  The hawks boys were intimidated, you could tell, those fumbles early on in the last quarter, particularly with all the renewed physical pressure the bombers came with... you could tell the hawks were wobbly, and then Goddard danced around Lake, slammed a goal and got in Lake's face causing Lake to give away a silly free, giving Goddard a second without the ball being bounced... yeah, the hawks were never going to hold on from that point... momentum was all ours...

... well said!.. for me seeing Jimmy up on the dais with Jobe and Bomber all holding the cup together was probably my favourite Bombers moment of all time....and will probably never be topped. 

That sounds like it came from the script of game of thrones.

... well said!.. for me seeing Jimmy up on the dais with Jobe and Bomber all holding the cup together was probably my favourite Bombers moment of all time....and will probably never be topped. 

You would never see this moment usurped in the rest of sporting history.

It was a tragic moment when Clarko started ranting at Hird and fell off the dais and broke his neck though. I mean, in all seriousness, I never liked the guy but I wouldn't have wished THAT on him. And who knew Kennett's ticker was on its last legs?

The big question is can we go back to back.

Made 2 final series since 2005. Haven't won a final since 2004. Let's walk before we can run...

Some people just don't get things do they?

Lid fkn orf. 

Hibbo for Norm Smith. Run off the square and knock c**ts out.

LID OFF.

MUTLEY needs to confirm this

Its an inalienable human right to dream.

What better dream for a Blitzer ?

Needs all the planets to align but we have some stars in our side.  Just keep razor ray out of the grand Final FCS