Etihad General Admission

Hi Guys just found out that there is general admission at eti had for 25 bucks a ticket - does anyone know how that works? would there still be seats available or is it an entire standing type ordeal?

same thing every game, walk up, pay $25, get a GA ticket for entry, then find a seat somewhere up the back on lvl 3. After half-time, you can move to a spare seat just about anywhere

Sweet as - thanks for that

Yep, even after about the 15 minute mark of the first quarter you can come on down. The officials “guarding” Level 2 are like the Gestapo but to get into a reserved area in Level 1 you just buy some fries and a beer so that your hands are full and grunt at the official as you walk by.

Yep, even after about the 15 minute mark of the first quarter you can come on down. The officials "guarding" Level 2 are like the Gestapo but to get into a reserved area in Level 1 you just buy some fries and a beer so that your hands are full and grunt at the official as you walk by.
HAHA I love this
Yep, even after about the 15 minute mark of the first quarter you can come on down. The officials "guarding" Level 2 are like the Gestapo but to get into a reserved area in Level 1 you just buy some fries and a beer so that your hands are full and grunt at the official as you walk by.

never had them talk to me, except the level 2 wankers, they think its their god given right to lord it over people.

Just go standing room. The way footy should be watched. (Hell, I stand up while watching it on TV)

Certainly true that it's easy to get past the Level 1 "guards" but it can be awkward if you're forced out by late comers reclaiming their reserved seat. Witnessed it many times. Usually best to wait until at least half-time.
Just go standing room. The way footy should be watched. (Hell, I stand up while watching it on TV)

So does Brad Scott.

So does Brad Scott.

And everytime he does it, his brother is left flabbergasted.

• sorry, I just love that gif

GA at Etihad is level 3 after row F as a general rule but as EFC have a lot of reserved seat holders, some sections are further back. A GA ticket will also allow you to stand on level one or in the hubs (aisles 6, 19, 30 or 43) on level 3. Staff on level one usually knock off around 5-8mins into last qtr in which case, seats on level one are fair game.

just sit anywhere on level 3 and move if youre told to, GA organisation there is a joke, you never fkg know where to sit

Just buy a ticket FFS.