Euro 2016

Italy just going through the motions

Ireland up 1-0

Happy for Ireland

I shouldn’t have bothered getting up. When I heard maybe nine changes, I should have loaded up on the nil-nil/1-0 Ireland option.

Looked better early in the second half, but with what I wouldn’t quite call second string line up (there were some good players on the park, Insigne is a gun) what else do you expect. These blokes have never all played together like this.

Good on Ireland, they deserved it. All the British isles teams are through. The other side of the draw is wide open. Italy, Germany, Spain and France all together.

So I found out this morning 3 teams get through from a group out of 4. What a ■■■■■■ waste of spots. What’s the point of qualifying? Should make the groups larger and then have the tournament real start at the knockout stages.

Side note: lmao Italia and go Portugal!

Will Griggs on fire YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED
Will Griggs on fire YOUR DEFENCE IS TERRIFIED
HOOO!

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

England vs Iceland in round of 16

best possible result for us, still nervous though. If it goes to pens we are screwed!!

^^^Welcome to the darkside of the draw. I missed England earlier.

Tight sphincters, all round.

So.
Surely with #BritExit, Iceland gets the win in a walkover?

I don’t see how EPL sides should be allowed to play in UCL or Uefa cup comps now.

UEFA isn’t the European union… I mean Russia is part of it…

England should create their own Champions League. With blackjack and Hookers.

I don't see how EPL sides should be allowed to play in UCL or Uefa cup comps now.

Because not every European nation is a member of the EU.
GB leaving is just the start, several countries will leave in the next few years now

I don't see how EPL sides should be allowed to play in UCL or Uefa cup comps now.

We need a sarcastic font.

Forgot about the Ruskies.

Carry on.

I just got charged €50 for a pizza, salad and beer which includes 15% cover charge and the ■■■■ asked for a tip. So ■■■■ Italy and ■■■■ them good, hope Ireland win tonight and Spain ■■■■■■■ smash them 10-0 or win in the 94th minute, whichever hurts more.

SANTA MARIA!

I just got charged €50 for a pizza, salad and beer which includes 15% cover charge and the ■■■■ asked for a tip. So ■■■■ Italy and ■■■■ them good, hope Ireland win tonight and Spain ■■■■■■■ smash them 10-0 or win in the 94th minute, whichever hurts more.

Why would you get a salad?

xerdan shaqiri is a ■■■■■■■ wanker.