Euro 2016

CHILE CAMPEON CHILE CAMPEON CHILE CAMPEON

ARGENTINOS MARICONES EN TU CARA HIJOS DE PUTA

You can’t call them poofters or sons of whores, even in Spanish.

I’m sure someone who can read Spanish is offended…somewhere.

Mexit

Messi has quit international football. No more Argentina for him.

That is so soft. One of the most overrated legends of the game that did nothing at international level. He’s only 29!

https://igcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfl1/13561767_1145504112172426_607963236_n.jpg
ALEXIS

Specimen.

That is so soft. One of the most overrated legends of the game that did nothing at international level. He's only 29!

Claudio Bravo to teammates at 90th minute:

"Stick together, concentrate and have faith in me if it comes to penalties "

Messi:

“I retire from international duties”

Pecho frio

Looks like Spain v Italy will be on SBS but it doesn’t seem to be showing in the guides.

CHILE CAMPEON CHILE CAMPEON CHILE CAMPEON

ARGENTINOS MARICONES EN TU CARA HIJOS DE PUTA

You can’t call them poofters or sons of whores, even in Spanish.

I’m sure someone who can read Spanish is offended…somewhere.

This is my " F*** Carlton" moment - stuff them!!!

Arrogant ■■■■■■…

CHI CHI CHI
LE LE LE

vidal
ALEXIS
SALAS

That is so soft. One of the most overrated legends of the game that did nothing at international level. He's only 29!

What a load of crap.

The bloke scored something like 55 goals for his country surrounded by some very average players.

He is the leading Argentinian scorer of all time for crying out loud.

What a load of crap.

The bloke scored something like 55 goals for his country surrounded by some very average players.

I hate Argentina but they have an awesome team. Aguero, Di Maria, Messi, Romero etc etc

Messi is not a leader and their arrogance (that “we deserve to win” mentality ) is the reason they don’t win.

Argentina’s inability to win a major tournament with Messi is a mystery - Argentina’s had a good team during this period.

What a load of crap.

I hate Argentina but they have an awesome team. Aguero, Di Maria, Messi, Romero etc etc

Messi is not a leader and their arrogance (that “we deserve to win” mentality ) is the reason they don’t win.

Or they lose penalty shootouts which can happen to anybody or any team.
When that Messi penalty went sailing over the crossbar today to be honest the last thing on my mind was thinking Messi is overrated.

What a load of crap.

Or they lose penalty shootouts which can happen to anybody or any team.
When that Messi penalty went sailing over the crossbar today to be honest the last thing on my mind was thinking Messi is overrated.

Sorry for the double post.

CHIELLINI

That ugly ■■■■■■■! Love him

Take that!

Italy fully deserve to be leading.