Euro 2016

Hadn't taken a free kick for spurs, why is he taking them for england

Because woy is a moron who should never of been placed in charge in the first place.

Waay too many spurs bottlers in this team as well

How good is that!

90 seconds left. Iceland still up 2-1

Oh dear

Fk off!!!

And suck my ■■■■ as well

Blow me woy you wobbly faced old tool

You deserve everything you are going to get in the press after this. As bad as woy has managed, the players have been worse.

Kane- didnt give a yelp

Rooney- just retire already

Hart- you are just a joke

We had so much momentum after the wales game and we somehow managed to screw it up. Thats england for you, we get your hopes up and then destroy those hopes right in front of you

So that penalty, was it actually there? I don’t know the rules.

I hope trump gets in and pushes the button and just ends this misery once and for all

Icelandic commentator is in hysterics.

So that penalty, was it actually there? I don't know the rules.

Clear penalty.

Iceland hahaha

Lol. Great week for the English. Self inflicted both times.

Woy just fell on his sword

Told you all this was the worst English side ever

So is the Italian team on paper but the still find a way to win.

Brexit 2.0

Brexit 2.0

Wales keeping the dream alive

Told you all this was the worst English side ever

So is the Italian team on paper but the still find a way to win.

Whilst the Italian side isn’t the strongest they have plenty going for them. In Conte they have one of the best managers in the world and the key for me is the great Juve defensive pairing of Barzagli and Bonucci aswell as Buffon keeping.
Throw in Chellieni and you have 4 Juve guys who play together every week and have a top notch understanding of each other’s game. For me a settled partnership of defenders is better than throwing two blokes together from different clubs for a tournament every 2 years

Haha.

Got up for the Italian game, lasted 15 mins and fell asleep. Awesome result, spewin I missed the 90min finisher. That’s the goal I get off on,

Streamed TalkSport in on my way to work, loved it. Collymore practically had a gun in his mouth ready to shoot.

Had my hand on the gear stick the whole drive (I drive an auto)

Oh LOL - the poms never fail to entertain