European football 2016/17

Spurs finish with a 3-1 win and head into the EL draw. Not a great year for Arsenal and Leicester to top their groups with both Real and Bayern finishing runners up in their groups.

More happy we seem to have found some form and Harry looks to be brushing off the cobwebs since coming back from injury.
Hopefully this translates into good league form.

Spurs finish with a 3-1 win and head into the EL draw. Not a great year for Arsenal and Leicester to top their groups with both Real and Bayern finishing runners up in their groups.

Of course the year we don’t stuff up getting top spot in the group is the season we perhaps should have done. Being an Arsenal fan is quite frustrating most of the time.

Real let through a late goal to finish 2nd to Dortmund. Happy with that. Fingers crossed!

Horribly bland game today but mission achieved I suppose

we are going to have to win Europa if we want to play CL next season as i can’t really see us making Top 4 the way our lge form is going

we are going to have to win Europa if we want to play CL next season as i can’t really see us making Top 4 the way our lge form is going

if we could just fkg score goals…

aaaaaand Arsenal just drew Bayern.

Oops.

For something different Arsenal draw Bayern again lol.
Man City v Monaco
Real Madrid v Napoli
Benfica v Dortmund
Porto v Juventus
Bayern Munich v Arsenal
PSG v Barcelona
Leverkusen v Atletico
Sevilla v Leicester

Oops.

Arsenal would have to be one of the unluckiest teams in terms of the CL draw. They always seem to draw a big gun in the first round

United v St Ettiene, atleast it’s close for us.
Spurs drew Ghent

Oops.

Arsenal would have to be one of the unluckiest teams in terms of the CL draw. They always seem to draw a big gun in the first round

sigh I think we have had Bayern 3 of the last 5 years at this stage and one of the other times was Barca the last one I think was Monaco. We have to win one of these match ups sooner or later and if we want to win the UCL we have to beat the top teams eventually. Not sure how good Bayern are this year compared to other seasons.

CR7 wins his 4th Ballon d’Or

Lol Barca

Lol Barca

Just saw a great tweet in Spanish which (loosely) translates to “Barca didn’t want to miss out on Valentines Day so they went to Paris to get some action”.

I will leave the exact Spanish used for the words in italics up to your imagination.

Comedy from Arsenal, 5-1 flattered them and they were lucky it wasn’t 7 or 8

ARSENAL FAN TV

How are the hamsters going in the Champions League this season?

Man u lucky to be in front at half time.

Zlatan with a brace

Chance for a hat trick