European football 2016/17

And… swatted.

Thanks for comin.

Hat trick to Zlatan

that back pass by bailly, herrera should’ve either taken it or step the ■■■■ back.

Robbie Savage thinking about the next stripper hes gonna do lines off, couldn’t string a sentence together.

Hopefully that allows us to rest will couple of players for the return leg. Not too many because we still need to defend but enough to keep them fresh for the cup final and next EPL match

all of those goals are garbage, and zlatan could’ve had 5.

That starting line up should be the starting lineup for the cup final on Sunday, not a tie that we are up 3-0.

And now Miki is injured, stupid!!!

That Man City game was bonkers.

Solid enough 1-0 away win but Bailly red and Miki’s injury soured it

Hasn’t impeded the chances for an EFL Cup win according to the bookies though, which is probably as good a guide as any, and there’s certainly enough back up to field a side to get the job done, but Southhampton have no doubt improved over the journey through this year, I worry it could be a much closer run thing than they seem to think now.

No Carrick or Miki for Sunday.

No Carrick or Miki for Sunday.

we
are
■■■■■■

We drew Rostov, stack the team for the home draw and send the 2nds for the away one. its 3 days before chelsea.

We drew Rostov, stack the team for the home draw and send the 2nds for the away one. its 3 days before chelsea.

We are away first, which makes it harder but quite happy with draw.

yeah, i meant like send the kids and non-vitals for the chelsea clash away, and try to just dom the home game.

yeah, i meant like send the kids and non-vitals for the chelsea clash away, and try to just dom the home game.

The Chelsea game is the FA Cup quarters, would hope we play close to full strength for it and the away game in Rostov. We really should be trying to wi both

10-2 on aggregate
#ARSENEIN

OHHHHHH ARSENAL WE LOVE YOU

1 Like