European football 2016/17

Bayern are miles better than PSG.
Barca do get a fair run of the green aswell, couple of 50/50 pens, Neymar’s especially was a dive IMO

1 Like

Suarez is a ■■■■■■■ cheat

half the barca team wouldn’t be playing if they did that tax fraud anywhere else.

2 Likes

Not great to come away with the draw.

team was pretty stacked too. hopefully we can get the W after a tough game at chelsea next week.

I’ve seen slabs of concrete softer than that piece of crap ground!
Thought we did well to get out of there with a draw and more than happy with it

Got an away goal which is handy.

Great stuff by Leicester to get through

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be fantastic if they won it? Would have been better if Ranieri was still at the helm though.

I’m glad they are doing ok but never want any other English side to win it if we cant

I am like that but only for a few “select” clubs that I don’t like. Leicester have been a great story and I would like them to win the UCL from here as we cannot. I would be just as happy if they got relegated too. As much as anything because it would be a pretty unique set of events.

After sacking ranieri, they can gagf.

1 Like

Spot on. Hope they get relegated

I was the same when Fitzroy sacked Quinlan. My Pop barracked for Fitzroy so I had a soft spot for them.

City drag one back after dominating the second half, trail 2-1 but up 6-5 on agg

Lol Shiteh!

Mata with the crucial goal but we have been poor again today. Have given up a heap of chances at the back and only some fine saves from Romero has kept them out. Injuries to Pogba and Blind aswell

Far from impressive but we are through

Hopefully the injury to Pog isn’t that bad.

Anyone see it?

CL Quarter Finals
Atletico Madrid v Leicester
Borussia Dortmund v Monaco
Bayern Munich v Real Madrid
Juventus v Barcelona

Ffs