Even though we can only judge what we have seen, don’t stress!

Pre season is not a great indicator as most players are mostly focousing on fitness. As clubs, every side have different structures or different plans they want to implement. From an insider , our main focus with these games are fitness base and determine our flexibility with players in different roles /positions. Not much will change from last year besides continual building with synergy between all areas of the ground. Don’t expect to be top 4 yet ,as long as we are in the race for the 8 that’s good enough for our experience at this stage. The media pumps us up but a true supporter knows it will be hard. As long san we improve from last year which I can gautentee you we will!! :+1:

1 Like

While I was in the car this evening, I heard about 20 mins of GWS v Adel JLT match on the radio. Sounds like the Giants were even scratchier than us.

They defended well though

1 Like

That’s a relief. Thanks, Woosh! :wink:

4 Likes

ElderlyClassicKakapo-small

Night is always darkest before the dawn.

1 Like

Expect nothing but improvement.

“We have great ambitions, Dylan. We are aiming to be in the race for the eight. Will you join us?”

Doesn’t seem authentic to me.

Awesome, I feel heaps better now…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Whilst the media pump us up, so does our coach! Embrace the hype he has told the football world…

This poster is a significant upgrade on @Dons13.

WIN A FINAL

WIN A FINAL

WIN A FINAL

WIN A FINAL

WIN A FINAL

2 Likes

EFA. :wink:

4 Likes