Every Week in Football

There's a Coodabeens podcast?????

I don't watch any footy shows.

I only listen to games when I'm in the car.

I've only been to 2 games this year.

Every year in football:

"Why do Essendon & Collingwood have a monopoly on the ANZAC Day game?"

one of my personal favourites is how commentators come up with completely unrealistic expectations about where a team is at and where they are going pre/post season (richmond, norf being the most obvious examples this year). when those  expectations are not met rather than admit they were simply wrong they try and tear the club down for incompetence and for failing to meet expectations.

one of my personal favourites is how commentators come up with completely unrealistic expectations about where a team is at and where they are going pre/post season (richmond, norf being the most obvious examples EVERY year). when those expectations are not met rather than had admit they were simply wrong they try and tear the club down for incompetence and for failing to meet expectations.

Fixed.

one of my personal favourites is how commentators come up with completely unrealistic expectations about where a team is at and where they are going pre/post season (richmond, norf being the most obvious examples this year). when those  expectations are not met rather than admit they were simply wrong they try and tear the club down for incompetence and for failing to meet expectations.

You forgot Carlton. Always just about to win the premiership. In fairness though, not just the commentators but also the punters heavily back Carlton every year.

I don't watch any footy shows.

I only listen to games when I'm in the car.

I've only been to 2 games this year.

What's your average attendance been prior to this season?

Every week.

Some media favourite bumps someone and the media spend all week discussing reasons why there's "nothing in it"

Some no name or media villain bumps someone and the media spend all week speculating on whether it will be 5 weeks or 4 weeks depending on whether it's classified as 'reckless' or 'intentional'.

the best about footy you can redeem yourself in 7 days time!

I still record all of the panel shows. I just 99% don't watch them... Ditto radio, Coodabeens on podcast only.

Coodabeens? WTF? Why not just sit in a real old folks' home and listen to real old farts blabbering endlessly about nothing?

i talk to myself, far more insightful and entertaining.

Coming to a tram seat near you (very, very, very near you ) - smelling of ■■■■ and Tooheys blue.

I don't mind Finey either, he's always the same - no hyperbole but a fair bit of venting!

You forgot Carlton. Always just about to win the premiership. In fairness though, not just the commentators but also the punters heavily back Carlton every year.

Probably just the Elliott and Pratt clans.

Every week in football.

Football “Journalists” write articles, have their own TV shows, web chats, podcasts and interviews about just how much they hate, despise and detest the game of football.