Everyone else's latest

Getting X-Ray done tomorrow to see if I need a knee arthroscopy.

Sure this is in the right thread?

Getting X-Ray done tomorrow to see if I need a knee arthroscopy.

Sure this is in the right thread?

It’s an LG arthroscope camera. Apparently has an amazing pixel count.

I was trying to imagine how much an Apple arthroscopic camera would cost and what pointless feature they’d add but in the end it just made me sad.

I was trying to imagine how much an Apple arthroscopic camera would cost and what pointless feature they'd add but in the end it just made me sad.

Apple didn’t invent the arthroscopic camera.

I was thinking “we can’t share your medical records to the hospital digital records management, but there is a gesture to upload it straight to insty…”

Casio had all the smart watch features everyone likes in the 90’s

What do people use for Office subscriptions these days? I need it once in a blue moon.

Uni gave me 4 years of 365.

work gave me the Office suite for Mac for $15. doesn’t help you though.

Yeah my work had a deal going around about a year ago, $15 or 20 for an install key.

Used it maybe 3 times.

Ended up just grabbing the subscription, $100/yr or so. Good enough.

Man Windows 10 is lipstick on a pig.

The LG g3 is AMAZING

Still got mine, solid!

Ended up just grabbing the subscription, $100/yr or so. Good enough.

Man Windows 10 is lipstick on a pig.

It’s still the preview yeah?

I’m tempted to jump across from windows 7 but not sure yet. I have a feeling sound blaster is going to be slack in giving me windows 10 drivers.

Also I want PCI-E SSDs!

I got windows 10, asus driver made chrome audio go super dodgy, ended up having to install an experimental driver from unidrivers and installing it with driver auth disabled. good news is sound works.

my mates got a pcie-ssd in his ddr4 build, man that comps fast. when he drops in next gen gpu and get 4k i’ll probably knife him for his comp.

Blitz will be hosted on SSDs next week :slight_smile:

I’m in the market for an upgrade to my monitor as the colour is sometimes awash. Problem is though upgrading to a 4k monitor means hardware upgrades as well… All gets very expensive.

Ordered a Xiaomi Mi Pad the other day as my ipad gave up the ghost and wanted to switch to Android.

Reviews and specs look great, and less than $200 delivered to my door. Looking forward to taking it for a test drive.

Just got free 12 month afl live pass then cancelled sub so no surprise charges.

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/204401

Putting the link here if anyones interested.

caveat is must be a telstra customer.

win 10 is sensational, been using the preview for a month and a bit, now the full versions been released

reckon Microsoft have fkg nailed this one