Everyone else's latest

I have not received my notification email to get 10 yet…

I have not received my notification email to get 10 yet...
It's not an email. Make sure you've run Windows update.

Ah thanks. Downloading now.

nah, but honestly edge is better than the other browsers in terms of performance, once extension support goes live (october i think) it should eclipse firefox and chrome.

With your laptop you might just have to do a clean install when you get it, some manufacturers put bloatware up to the eyeballs on them.

Couldn’t wait any longer for a new Laptop and got the Dell XPS 13" with 8.1. Upgraded to 10 (so it’d register with the motherboard) and then did a complete clean install of 10 using the MS Media Create tool.

Also found O&o ShutUp10 which doesn’t require an install, but will disbale settings (if needed) that I mentioned earlier, without you needing to dig through loads of setting screens.

I much prefer the Windows 7 menu, but I can live with the new one.

Don’t worry about the notifications etc.

Go here and download via the media creation tool. Then make a bootable cd/usb for install/upgrade etc.

I have not received my notification email to get 10 yet... It's not an email. Make sure you've run Windows update.

Go here and download via the media creation tool. Then make a bootable cd/usb for install/upgrade etc.

Plus it’s always good to have a bootable usb. Good for troubleshooting and stuff.

I upgraded my monitors (which were 10 years old) to Dell U2415 monitors. So pretty.

i want one of their 4k monitors.

anyone with gmail, is there anyway to get rid of promotions, updates, social primary etc etc and go back to consolidated inbox?
Yes, but I can't remember! I definitely did it though.

I’m helpful

@Barnz 4k is awesome till you look at the hardware you need to support it :slight_smile:

@Barnz 4k is awesome till you look at the hardware you need to support it :)

yeah but who needs games when you got that beautiful wallpaper?

@Barnz 4k is awesome till you look at the hardware you need to support it :)

yeah but who needs games when you got that beautiful wallpaper?

I can go outside to look at pretty pictures :wink:

I upgraded my monitors (which were 10 years old) to Dell U2415 monitors. So pretty.

Is that a wide gamut one?

16:10 or 1920 x 1200. So no.

colour specs innit?

I did one of mine that way works well

colour specs innit?

Lol. Yeah…

colour specs innit?

Lol. Yeah…

I was thinking wide as in those ultra widescreen… silly me.

Color Support:
Color Gamut6 (typical): 91% (CIE1976), sRGB coverage 99%
16.78 Million colors

so, google new logo…

Z5. Sony is bored, but I still want a new one!

Z4 tablet finally being released here but you can only order the wifi only version through Sony and the 4g version through Telstra on a plan.

Why Sony, why?