Everyone else's trash. Our treasure?

The AFL don’t need to take the decision out of his hands. 18 list managers collectively will inevitably prove more than capable of doing so.

1 Like

Thats what is really sad. He has turned down a great opportunity as a coach at the swans to chase a dream that just isn’t going to eventuate. I admire his resiliance and you’d hope his family are trying to.persuade him to see sense. If he just wants to get back to playing footy at a lower level and play for the love of the game and he rather do that than pursue a coaching career then fair play. You’d just hope he doesn’t genuinely think he can play afl again. I guess it’s that some ■■■■■■ mindedness that enabled him to ce back after 6 recos though

If we don’t manage to trade in a gun midfielder during the trade period I’d sign Michael Barlow for a year as a delisted free agent to play for peanuts.

Trying to reinforce the Twos bid for a flag next year?

3 Likes

I support this.

It’s a stronger move than the Jackson Merrett play of 2018.

Time to pop off to bed you must be tired

Jon O’Rourke delisted by Hawthorn.

A wary lesson on the value of draft picks and how they don’t always work out.

5 Likes

I can’t remember that high a mid being so bad. Even blokes like Tambling and Morton at least fired shots. Or Trengove and Morabito just had too many injuries.

This bloke just plain sucked.

3 Likes

O’Rourke at 2, Toumpas at 4. Nailed it.

11 Likes

Where did Ollie Wines go?

Stringer, Macrae, Wines were the next three.

LoL and people complain about Myers

4 Likes

The weird thing is most rated them at those picks

1 Like

Teia Miles for free if forced out of Hawks? 8 games in a row in 2018 and a midfielder from Geelong Falcons.

Xxx

He’ll find another home, but probably not here. He’s a small rebounding HBF with poise and good foot skills, but he isn’t a lock-down defender which is our main area of need down back.

We should check out that Alex Morgan guy north just delisted. Could give us some depth as a rebounding half back.

8 Likes

Pick 29. Was he the melksham or hibbo pick?

Neither. Redman was the Melksham pick, Morgan was a pick that got pushed back a spot in the Carlisle trade.
Edit: the pick that we swapped ended up with the eagles who picked Partington, who was also delisted this year.

2 Likes

Ironically, I’d be willing to give Morgan a spot on the rookie list. He knows our system and looked decent in his one game of AFL this year.