Everything that doesn't deserve a thread ummm thread

Ha, I’ve done a bit of that myself. But I started in February

1 Like

Hahaha. Love it.

Yeah this is just the last 3 weeks. Too scared to go back further!

My recommendation. Get aluminium.*

*comes with the added bonus of increasing your mortgage.

Zc4jL4mpxUWL6

I do. Got off on the 17th & don’t get back until the 27th. Unfortunately I don’t really classify camping as much of a holiday.

Is this an uplifting song or a song of sorrow and heartbreak?

It feels like a song of love and regret about that love, wanting something else but finding that they can’t live without what they have right now either.

Queen songs are pretty straightforward lyrically and thematically and can mostly be taken at face value. I think it’s a song simply expressing the desire to be free of whatever it is that is holding one back.

I bought lots of new camping gear. We’ve got tons of stuff already but some of it goes back 40 years. Felt like a major upgrade but none of this giant trailer with a kitchen, more of a reset with good quality torch, tent, chairs and table. Couldn’t find a decent boomerang anywhere.

I might have one or two spares…

2 Likes

I had one but threw it away.

<boom, tish>

I couldn’t throw mine away.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/betandskill/status/1610407116426076161?s=46&t=KgEHMOQzfNlEJ-V-XoIX1g

This is nuts for any darts watchers. Only the second 9 darter in a world champs.

1 Like

Possibly found the worst website in modern times.

I reckon thats the feel theyre going for, so bad its good etc. But its just terrible. Very difficult to use.

Can’t buy crap with that though.

Crumpler bags isn’t quite what they used to be anyway, but their camera neck straps are still supreme.

I hated the only crumpler backpack I bought.

An apostrophe is used in o’clock because the word is a contraction of the phrase “of the clock.”

Didn’t know that.

2 Likes