Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

Could play a mid or a wing or a forward flanker. We don’t have to play a tall in that spot.

1 Like

How about we give the guy a fair run. Plays one bad game and is omitted.

1 Like

or find someone like Nankervis

Same as langford and merrett

Maybe just rejig the forward line allowing a kid to come in, and run Stewart as relief ruck. There’s always more than one option.

2 Likes

Like who for example?

Do we actually have any “kid” key forwards hanging around somewhere?

Zerkatroid.

Maggie ( Thatcher) former British pm)

Who said it needs to be a key forward? A smaller faster forward line would be worth a try

3 Likes

Read the post above yours.
Rejig the forward line. You know, try a different approach.
it doesn’t have to be a key forward.
Take the chance to experiment.

1 Like

Yes, I encourage those in the club to experiment. Well until such time as the experiment doesn’t work then I will want them chucked out of the Club.

3 Likes

Like use Laverde as a marking forward, where he’s showed his best form so far
Like try Long (like smack, he’s on the lis, and shown reasonable VFL form)
Houlahan. Langford. Jerrett. McKenna. Francis. Mitch Brown. Even Dev Smith. There’s a fair few injuries atm to forward types, but there’s still different options available.

This club have become spineless and are an embarrassment to its members and supporters. Stand up for a player who is being bashed by the media - never, the AFL might not like it.

The few exception people who might, will be warned and shut up. This club needs to grow a spine and sadly, it is no longer proud or mighty.

images

Every time he makes this face after kicking an amazing goal from 50 it makes me warm inside

12 Likes

Hap , Laverde may be a marking forward but at the moment at least he isn’t a Goal kicking forward.

He plays with passion.

Our side could learn from him.

2 Likes

Everyone’s in crap form right now. Which says to me, the structure is not working either, not an argument for keeping it as is.

I Agree he pumps me up and i don’t even play

1 Like

We played with more enthusiasm lat year and the results were obviously better.

Something has certainly changed at the club and I don’t think its all about Neeld.

1 Like

I Agree, we had neeld last year so what has changed from then, i believe it either the playing group fighting with each other or the playing group not having confidence in woosha. something needs to change and if its woosha its woosha if its not then fix the problem

1 Like