Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

Ben Brown gets about 15 minutes.

1 Like

This. JD would do it.

Unless he was ten out and a seagull was chirping at him.

1 Like

Lacked desperation. Not a fan of his game tonight.

not a fan of the F50 entries that gave him and Brown no hope

2 Likes

Hearing Dogs are right into him and we are working on Dahlhouse, watch this space.

2 Likes

Dal is an unrestricted fa. Why would we trade for him?

3 Likes

I didnt say it was part of the same trade.

1 Like

Dahlhouse? interstring

Dogs still searching for a KPF after adding Schache last year? Giving up on Redpath?..they seem to have a surplus of ruckmen (Boyd, Roughead, English, Campbell)…

Also note that the Dogs don’t really have any picks to trade. They look likely to be consumed for Rhylee West (father son) and Buku Khamis (academy pick)…I’m thinking they need a couple of FA’s to leave, to just get another pick to use…and then they would probably only be able to offer us pick 60+ at best for McKernan.

Yeah I think he sooked it up a bit tonight albeit as a result of some shocking delivery. Needed to be better.

I think his hands are terrific, sticky fingers.

1 Like

Must hold onto him, he has more value to us than other teams would be willing to give us in a trade.

7 Likes

Has all the tools. Needs to think through things just a little bit more*.

*At this point, may not happen.

He’d play better with Daniher, Fantasia and Stringer all in the team

2 Likes

Leading goalkicker since JD injured.

1 Like

He’s an outside chance to end up our leading goalkicker for the year. 7 behind Stringer and equal with Tippa. It’s going to be one of those 3 who ends up winning it I reckon. Unless Fanta comes back this week and goes crazy for the rest of the year.

Old brain fart McKernan. If he can just stop and evaluate the situation.

put in a special performance in the 4th in the ruck

Some absolute gimmies down to tipp and parish

1 Like

At least he did the obvious and kicked the goal in the last. If you’re within fifty be selfish, Smack.

2 Likes