Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

Hmm, I’ve got to admit my impression is different from those stats. I don’t recall thinking he was turning everything over.

4 Likes

And I reckon all his missed shots at goal would be considered as turnovers.
Very different figures if he kicked them.

2 Likes

Good point.

Missed goals aren’t considered turnovers. Also, a kick that travels 40+ metres is considered and effective disposal so his shots at goal actually make his stats look good.

Are you sure they don’t count when you kick them OOBF? :slight_smile:

I don’t know, if those don’t count, I find it hard to believe that outside his shots on goal, he only didn’t turn it over once. I would have thought I’d have noticed that.

2 Likes

Out on the full would definitely count.

Big responsibility this week. I reckon he needs to play as #1 ruck sometimes just to blow out the cobwebs.

Beastiest of Beast Modes

I was rubbish last week. So much rewriting of history but hey, all good. I hope he fairs well in the ruck this week O’Brien has been very good for Adelaide but I think Shaun is a good match up for him as both get around the ground and contribute.

I do believe in Footballs Acting Ruck In Essendon’s Shaun (FAIRIES), I do! I DO!

Apologies J.M.Barrie.

Wow what a game for big Shaun.
I am feeling like he is about to break out and do something spesh.
Massively underrated by so many.
Given the opportunity he can really crush it in the ruck.

Agreed

10 Likes

Carn Kerns! You got this.

O’Brien is not the worst ruck for McKernan to be up against.

If it was Goldy, Gawn, McEvoy etc we would be in strife

1 Like

NERN

Our most important player tonight, it will be fascinating to see how he goes

2 Likes

I think he has been pretty good when he has gone into the ruck this year. Im tipping a BOG performance from him tonight.

1 Like

EFA

1 Like

2 Likes

Just hope those dodgy Hamstrings last the distance tonight.