Ex-#44 Shaun McKernan

So how do we play him in round 1? How do we upgrade him off the rookie list? I don’t think anyone is on the lti list

Get him to tag Roughhead?

Myersyyy

Ridley and Myers are both on the LTI list.

I was going to say that but then thought maybe it’s a case of thatsthejoke.gif

1 Like

Damn, it could be. Oh well, best case I helped someone, worst case I’m a sucker.

1 Like

All bases are covered now. Good work :stuck_out_tongue:

He is a goal kicking ruckman. It’s a pity he’s not a goal kicking forward when he plays there, but goodness he gets a lot of goals playing first ruck.

I’m not too worried about him going up against a McEvoy / Vickery combo in round 1, they aren’t the type to hurt him. In fact, it’s a good game for him to play I reckon, especially with some form behind him.

In fact, it’s probably only round 2 against Martin that looks concerning in the first 5 weeks. It gets ugly from round 6 on, but you’d hope we’ve got it sorted by then anyway.

I think as long as it’s only a week or two, three at most, Smack is up to this challenge.

5 Likes

Woosh pretty much confirmed he’d be upgraded this week. I think he does quite well for in undersized ruck. He dominates around the ground and isn’t afraid to back himself for a shot on goal. I think our mids weren’t helping him after half time. There just appeared to be no cohesion in there at the bounce. That can be forgiven though and will get better with time. I still think we can beat Hawks round 1 with Smack Daddy as first ruck

1 Like

Is celgar cooked?

McEvoy is a dud these days. Smack has him for agility

And Vickery would be cooked after chasing him for 10 mins.

As long as he can nullify them at the tap he will slaughter them around the stoppages with his follow up.

Ceglar did his knee during the finals last year, didn’ didn’t he?

Lol probably get BOG rnd 1.

Let’s hope so!

1 Like

It’s quite possible, it’s the sorta thing he’d do.

But then he’d get slaughtered the next week, get dropped, and then never play AFL again.

2 Likes

Fixed

1 Like

Well he is a confidence player and his confidence is obviously sky high at the moment. I guess that’s the only positive of him leading our ruck division for round 1. That and Hawthorns ruckmen are fairly average.

2 Likes

SMack is not a ruckman. Geelong 63 hitouts, SMack 19, Leui 5.

SMack is so good below his knees, he is more like a big bodied midfielder, It would actually be worth trying him as a mid at stoppages. Against Geelong he topped our clearances fcs.

Many blitzers have suggested this before.

1 Like

Put him on Roughie…

Don’t get confused, it’s just me a squillion times over.

Well, there’s two of us at least, Dell.