Exciting Times

It’s this sort of attitude that is the reason we have been so ■■■■ for so long

8 Likes

It’s about as exciting as a funeral. We are in the midst of a month long wake.

Yes the returning players deserved the benefit of the doubt. The bye was always the deadline. We were told we’d be better in the 2nd half of the season.

When we lost to Brisbane that should have been it. All bets should have been off. Our selection panel were gutless.

Here we are… just waiting… wasting time… grieving… saying goodbye.

Professional sporting club we are not.

1 Like

If there was an obligation to play the returning players. Then surely Hocking and Stanton would playing every week.

They’re 2 blokes that are Essendon through and through.

IMO it has more to do with the fact worsfold doesn’t want pure inside midfielders, or outside players with no pace.

We are not trading/drafting under assumption. Even if those guys had played, we need mids! WE NEED MIDS!

Yes supporters being somewhat positive is the reason we have been rubbish for 13 years.

1 Like

Supporters being deluded and hence the club feeding off that delusion = mediocrity.

Huh? Where did I say that?

What a load of ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■. How would supporters acting differently make us a more successful football side??

3 Likes

I guess we should just be grateful we’re a club then.

You may have been taking the ■■■■, if so I missed it, sorry.

Um…k.
Thanks for that.

Warlock speaks truth.

And WOB. I think it is awesome that you believe you are an optimistic person. That’s awesome.

But

I see scant evidence of this on Blitz … Ever.

1 Like

Please lay out your plans of how we can make us better? How do I as a supporter not accept mediocrity from my football team, what control do I have over it?

Go to cheer squad.

Chant:

“Essendon” clap clap clap but each time remove letters from Essendon so it ends up as Esnen. rinse repeat.

What? Did I say something wrong? Maybe I should have waited for you to ask me a farking question before I had the audacity to say something?

You obviously haven’t been around here for many years then.

WOB was the original inventor of the LID OFF threads and was always super bullish about us.

The saga and a 13 year cycle of nothingness have crushed him. Can’t blame him or anyone for that tbh.

1 Like

Wob and stallion went off in some of them.

Dude, It’s really fucken naive to judge someone’s character based on the way they post on a forum about their footy club

If you read half of my posts, I have a lot of positive things to say. There’s a lot going right for this club, but there is a lot going wrong too, things that are not overnight fixes

1 Like

Nope. Let’s just let the past dictate our entire perception of everything moving forward.

Very healthy.

You didn’t say anything wrong, and I don’t know why you’re upset.

You replied to me, saying you identified with something I said, but that you don’t care.
I just don’t know what you want me to do with that information, or why you wanted me to know.