EXODUS: Wilson re-tools her line

Didn't think anyone else had posted this yet:

I am determined to learn how to quote

Apparently the exodus is at St Kilda now ...

:lol:

Did I do it wrongly boot?

The headline in Caroline Wilson's The Age story today is:

"Laidley latest to join exodus from Saints" (see below)

I found this very ironic, given her previous claims that there would be an "exodus" from Essendon.

I thought I'd post on this, for the interest of others.

Moderators: my apologies for including a hyperlink to the story.

Laidley latest to join exodus from Saints

Did I do it wrongly boot?

I'll do it for you. Just this once.

Laidley latest to join exodus from Saints

October 31, 2013 - 12:33PM
	Date

•  
  •  
127_caroline_wilson.jpg
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.theage.com.au/afl/by/Caroline-Wilson'>Caroline Wilson</a>

Chief Football Writer for The Age

Another domino has fallen at St Kilda with senior assistant Dean Laidley quitting the club on the eve of the pre-season to join Mick Malthouse at Carlton.

Laidley is understood to have broken the news to coach Scott Watters and football chief Chris Pelchen on Wednesday after being pursued by Malthouse and Carlton while on holiday in Bali last week.

Fairfax Media understands the Blues have offered the former Kangaroos senior coach a two-year contract to rejoin Malthouse, who he played under at West Coast and was an assistant with during a three-year stint at Collingwood. Laidley will take over Carlton's midfield.

St Kilda had offered Laidley a one-year deal.

Advertisement

His departure follows that of fitness boss Bill Davoren and assistant coach Jaymie Graham. Davoren is the second high performance boss to depart St Kilda in as many seasons amid ongoing reports of widespread disenchantment with Watters and his methods.

Watters remains in the position on a precarious basis and is still no certainty to coach the club next year.

The relationship between Watters and Pelchen also remains challenged and the coach has received at least two recent warnings in the past few weeks in relation to his job parameters.

Carlton had looked at pursuing several recently retired players or current veterans considering their futures to join the Blues under Malthouse. They had considered Cameron Ling and Lenny Hayes, who has chosen to play on, but ultimately chose to select an experienced assistant coach in Laidley, who has worked with Watters for the past two seasons.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/laidley-latest-to-join-exodus-from-saints-20131031-2wjah.html#ixzz2jGLaxCqU

She'll find any reason so she can chip away, bit by bit, to try and cause trouble, no matter who with.

Such a beautiful soul.  

A gorgeous person.

The photo!

It burns!

The photo!

It burns!

Sorry wim. I should have removed that. Humble apologies.

The photo!

It burns!

I am determined to learn how to remove photos article I post

Edited by rossoneri, Today, 01:50 PM.

IRRELEVANCE ALL ROUND

No one cares about her OR St Kilda.

She'll find any reason so she can chip away, bit by bit, to try and cause trouble, no matter who with.

Such a beautiful soul.  

A gorgeous person.

She's found her next target.....expect a glut of St Kilda articles from her until she exceeds in having Scott Watters fired.

The expect a glut of articles from her about what a rabble St Kilda are, how their playing list is deplorable, their Board is a disgrace and the football department is in shambles etc etc.

The photo!

It burns!

Sorry wim. I should have removed that. Humble apologies.

So you should have because it hit me right between the eyes having not read the rag for six months. Was going to report to the beer drinking kangaroo (ps what happened to the kanga)

Gotta love these guys and gals. There are more exodus stories in the AFL than in the papal library.

The other big players get a holiday. Caro has to keep working. LOL

it's  just typical media speak. flood  becomes  innundation. fire becomes infeno. people leaving becomes an exodus.

take over dramatic, less common (less acurate word) and turn facts into fear.

@TitusOReily:

When told to dress as ‘something scary’ for Halloween, 7 in 10 Essendon junior members dress as Caroline Wilson.

TeeHee

The photo!
It burns!

Ahh, c'mon, give her a break. That's her Halloween snap.

If you are just going to abuse someone for their appearance this thread will be deleted.

I would be amazed if Watters survives next season.

I would be amazed if Watters survives next season.

Me too.