F1 202x - Maybe?

I tried stu but i think they’ve got some sort of embedding lock on those images.

Them rears

Sad news from NZ , Chris Amon probably the greatest F1 driver never to have won a GP died today aged 73. He drove in the deadliest era of F1 along with greats like Stewart, Clark, Rindt .So fast and accurate in cars that usually were not the fastest in the field . Will always remember him at Warwick Farm in the beautiful little Ferrari Dino 2.4 during the Tasman Trophy series. Vale Chris.

Those tyres are looking odd on this years car but the body will adjust for it next year (with the new rules being applied to other parts of the car as well).

Sad news from NZ , Chris Amon probably the greatest F1 driver never to have won a GP died today aged 73. He drove in the deadliest era of F1 along with greats like Stewart, Clark, Rindt .So fast and accurate in cars that usually were not the fastest in the field . Will always remember him at Warwick Farm in the beautiful little Ferrari Dino 2.4 during the Tasman Trophy series. Vale Chris.
Sad news, but I love hearing little snippets about racing in days gone by. It's just insane how fast it was, with such primitive safety equipment.

johnny herbert is a ■■■■■■■ too.

that start lol!

max took out both ferraris

I hate that Kunt, but it was vettle who farked up that collision

nah man, max is the dirtiest driver out there. almost all of his ‘incidents’ today hes not even fully-locked on his steering wheel and forcing them out. Also shouldn’t have dived in that hard, the car would never have turned without going wide. Kids just a ■■■■■■■ like his ■■■■■■■ dad.

that start lol!

max took out both ferraris

Carnage on the first lap. Vettel last now.
Exciting first lap, Verstappen has to put and Sainz blows a tyre. Kimi off with a puncture now aswell

Now Magnussen puts the Renault into the wall, Ouch!

absolute madness

Red flag now

its a ■■■■■■■ conspiracy, hamilton gets grid penalty, red flags, safety cars, ferraris effectively useless.

Verstappen is a disgrace

Verstappen is a disgrace

a ■■■■■■■ dog of the hodge levels.

Stop apologising for him sky hes a ■■■■■■■ dog.

How many other cars is Verstappen going to hit today? That was about his 5th or 6th time he has clipped someone

Verstappen will probably kill someone someday.

Rosberg wins, Dan with a good drive to finish second ahead of Hamilton

WEBBER WITH THE SHOE CHAMPAZ