F1 202x - Maybe?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cq86TmrWcAAC2NN.jpg:orig

that start lol!

max took out both ferraris

I hate that Kunt, but it was vettle who farked up that collision

that start lol!

max took out both ferraris

I hate that Kunt, but it was vettle who farked up that collision

nah man, max is the dirtiest driver out there. almost all of his ‘incidents’ today hes not even fully-locked on his steering wheel and forcing them out. Also shouldn’t have dived in that hard, the car would never have turned without going wide. Kids just a ■■■■■■■ like his ■■■■■■■ dad.

Like I said, I hate that kunt. And I agree with his racing style. If he didnt take the corner, vettle still would of hit the Finnish dude.

johnny herbert is a ■■■■■■■ too.

Hamilton probably still a chance to get Dan now…

Kravitz is the worst

Verstappen will probably kill someone someday.

More than likely himself. Old saying : There are old drivers, and bold drivers, but few old bold drivers. Greatest flog since Andrea De Cesaris (known as De Crasheris )

Hamilton probably still a chance to get Dan now…

vestappen caused those crashes? laugh like its the funny ■■■■ ever…

looks like a ghoul sucked his soul out.

Massa will retire from F1 at the end of this season.

As will Button

what a ■■■■■■■ move DAN RIC

I normally love the Italian GP but that was ordinary tonight

Dan woke me up with that move.

■■■■ he’s good at overtaking. But yeah shithouse race

Awesome move by DAN RIC. Shame about the boring race but they are all pretty much boring now. GP2 excites me more lately.

And can Mercedes nick off.

what a legend

Yanks buy F1.

Bernie will hang around for a bit.

F1is ■■■■■■. Probably gonna put fireworks on the cars.

I wonder if that means a return to free-to-air TV?

Probably not, but one can hope.

Edit: Note to self - read the article first!

"Liberty Media Corp., which is controlled by 75-year-old tycoon John Malone, has ended years of uncertainty about the ownership of the auto racing series with Wednesday’s deal.

But the 85-year-old Ecclestone will have to work under a new chairman: Chase Carey, the executive vice chairman of Rupert Murdoch’s entertainment conglomerate 21st Century Fox.

Malone, a U.S. cable-industry pioneer, has wide-ranging holdings in sports and entertainment. His Liberty Media also owns Major League Baseball team Atlanta Braves and has a controlling interest in radio company Sirius XM. Malone also controls European telecom company Liberty Global and has investments in U.S. cable company Charter, which recently bought Time Warner Cable, and various cable-TV companies."

Goodbye forever to FTA TV, F1

F1is ■■■■■■. Probably gonna put fireworks on the cars.

It can’t get any worse.