F1 202x - Maybe?

Still sound ■■■■ stu

Still sound ■■■■ stu

Awwwww crap

Toro Rosso looks sexy

Front on they look OK except for that fancy front wing which I could live with but side on they look rubbish with the ‘shark fin’. Loving the fat tyres though.

And how do I watch all the F1 races without foxtel? Looking at the F1 app but from what I can see it doesn’t live stream the races. In the past I’ve found live streams from dodgy sites but want to do it properly this year.

onboard of default w08

SkyF1 does have an app but you’ll need to have a UK ip address. If like me you always watch all Essendon games Foxtel is okay with F1 and Footy.

1 Like

Seems like Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull are the fastest after practice 1 - Hoping to see one or two teams in the next category show improvement in Practice 2.

newy continuing his bonkers aero.

Ferrari seem quick.

Wonder if Merc have turned their engines up yet.

Would also think Red Bull have a bit up their sleeve

Testing next week,especially on soft tyres will give us more information.

What testing next week?

F1 has two four day testing sessions before the start of the season - Second testing is March 13 to 16.

I haven’t seen those dates anywhere. There already has been two four day testing sessions.

There is no testing left. Its straight to Melbourne from here then I think they get a few days of testing during the season.

Mid April I think is the next testing.

Thanks for the head up - Got dates confused - Anyway comprehensively read through the results and it appears that Ferrari are quick in 2017 - Mercedes still seems to be the team to beat - Hard to get a line on Red Bull, though in the last few years their early season performances have jumped significantly from testing - Toro Rosso have tested well again, but don’t carry that through to race weekend.

My main interest in 2017 is the performance of Bottas - Think he can win 3 to 5 races in the Mercedes this year - Hamilton will be better but Bottas will be competitive against Hamilton.

1 Like

FTA televised races.

1 Like

That’s what Force India are using this season.

Only half the races on FTA is poor - Especially seeing most of the races begin after 10pm Aussie time.