F1 202x - Maybe?

Yeah that comment was a joke. Anyone could have done it on that track given there are actually zero overtaking opportunities. I love the Monaco F1 but it feels like a parade these days.

1 Like

Most over-rated sportsman ever.
I do find it difficult to be objective about him, though. Because he’s such a ■■■■.

Having said that, virtually all of them are.
I like Dan.
I kinda like Raikkonoen. I’m ambivelant about Hulk. I actually don’t mind Bottas.

The rest are knobs. Especially the two V’s.

I spent the better part of the last 20 laps urging Max to put Hamilton into a wall, so I guess I stayed captivated in that regard.

3 Likes

Lol.
Went against character by not doing that.

4 Likes

I know what you mean. It certainly would have made it more entertaining.

You lasted till the last 20 laps? I was hoping for a Kamikaze lunge after the lights went out.

1 Like

Every year I tell myself I’ll just watch the first 10 laps then go to bed because nothing ever happens at Monaco, and every year I watch the whole damn race waiting for something to happen, and every year nothing happens.

Hamilton whinging about tyres was laughable given what danric did last year, I agree with others assessment of his character.

■■■■ monaco off.

Um…

Dan Ric 4th!

Finally some delicious fkng qualifying action

1 Like

Not sure what else Seb was supposed to do, racing incident for mine, Ferrari was robbed.

Possibly not a lot he could have done. But, penalty was there.

Ran off track.

Another driver had to brake to avoid contact.

Clear cut.

Was there anything Vettel could have done? Maybe, maybe not. Doesn’t matter. He certainly didn’t appear to attempt to not impede Hamilton

Whether he was in control or not doesn’t matter.

Not claiming to know the rules inside out, but it’d be to do with intent, no? Where you have a choice, take the safest one. Vettel didn’t have a choice. You can’t steer a car when it’s in the fkng air.

Jeez I wanna go hard at Hamilton again because I already despise the sook but this wasn’t on him. There would have been someone on the Mercedes team throwing a tantrum though.

Vettel swapping the signs was fkn funny though. His arrogance has annoyed me in the past but if he keeps up the IDGAF antics then I might have to like him.

Vettel is a tossbag, never ever feel sorry for anything that happens to him, or Ferrari for that matter. As for someone in mercedes throwing a tanty, maybe go and watch some of the old Ferrari, there was a team who did everything they could wrong and get away with it.

1 Like

It was a definitely a wrong decision by the stewards - The rule referring to a safe release when you are off the track means when you spin etc and the car comes to a standstill, then you must re-enter the track in a safe manner - In this case, Vettel had little or no control of the car when he hit the grass - He was lucky not to hit the wall - I can completely guarantee that if Vettel completely loss control of the car and hit Hamilton or hit the wall in front of Hamilton then there would be no penalty - The Vettel penalty unfortunately hid another Ferrari tactical failure - Once Vettel pitted then LeClerc should have followed the next lap - Instead, Ferrari kept LeClerc out for another 6 or 7 laps waiting for the mythical safety car - While this happened LeClerc lost 1.3 to 1.5 seconds per lap - Put LeClerc in immediately after Vettel, then you have another card to play after Vettel got his 5 second time failure.

Cracking race, this.

How was McLaren restricting the development of the Honda engine? Pretty amazing turn around.

Seems they worked opposite. Honda could build the engine size and shape as they pleased and Adrian then did his thing.

Not sure why people are claiming Max’s passing as controversial? Seemed fair and reasonable to me. People complain F1 is boring due to no overtaking, then complain when people overtake.

1 Like

Verstappen’s pass was fine and thank God the stewardsent showed common-sense - Liked Verstappen after qualifying seeing they were starting on medium tyres, but after he stuffed up the start he made life very tough - Red Bull and Ferrari much quicker at this track though normal order should resume at Silverstone . Undoubtedly Maclaren have made big steps forward this year while Alfa Romeo EX Sauber have made steps forward, while Renault and Racing Point ex Force India have gone backwards.

Please make this happen. Ricciardo has a get out clause in his contract that allows him to leave if he can get to ferrari or Mercedes. Couldn’t send link so took a screen shot. Hurry up and ■■■■ off Vettel you sook.

1 Like