Facebook not including Essendon?

Just noticed a friend update their profile pic to include the AFL club logo to show who you support. It showed their profile pic, Collingwood logo and Go Pies.
So, I thought I’d try and see what my profile pic and the Essendon logo looked like.
Well, I can’t!
Because it lists only 17 clubs and guess what team is missing? Yep, you guessed it correctly. Essendon is not included.
Accident or deliberate oversight?

I cant even find the thing you are talking about what is it called?

Part of the CAS sanction is the club is prohibited from offering a club profile pic on facebook… :*

I noticed this yesterday .

Christ.

Any chance of this victim mentality subsiding a bit?

Facebook?

Thought kids used Omegle?

Noticed this too…am seriously close to sacking facebook; has progressively become ****ing garbage

Noticed this too...am seriously close to sacking facebook; has progressively become ****ing garbage

progressively? never joined, never will. Looks like it may have done its dash too with Mrs Ivan too, she has recently started getting bombarded with IVF ads notwithstanding that she gave birth to our second child 3 months ago.

Make your own one. I did. Anyone who takes me on gets slapped with facts till they hit the canvas.

Make your own one. I did. Anyone who takes me on gets slapped with facts a fish till they hit the canvas.

bravo sir. bravo

Just noticed a friend update their profile pic to include the AFL club logo to show who you support. It showed their profile pic, Collingwood logo and Go Pies. So, I thought I'd try and see what my profile pic and the Essendon logo looked like. Well, I can't! Because it lists only 17 clubs and guess what team is missing? Yep, you guessed it correctly. Essendon is not included. Accident or deliberate oversight?

Why dont you complain to the AFL?

EFC Twitter just confirms they have fixed the problem… so storm in teacup is over.

Essendon probably didn’t authorise use of their logo.

jeez it looks pretty average I have to tell you

Noticed this too...am seriously close to sacking facebook; has progressively become ****ing garbage

progressively? never joined, never will. Looks like it may have done its dash too with Mrs Ivan too, she has recently started getting bombarded with IVF ads notwithstanding that she gave birth to our second child 3 months ago.

more ivans now.

Damn those promos are polite.

Christ.

Simmo’s an AFL stooge!!

Christ.

Simmo’s an AFL stooge!!

Simmo = Lukin

Essendon probably didn't authorise use of their logo.

Technically it’s not theirs to authorise, I thought?

Did mine just before. Mainly because everyones sick of me defending the club/argueing with brainless degenerates on fb the last 3 and a bit years, so im just rubbing salt into their wounds.