Facebook not including Essendon?

Essendon probably didn't authorise use of their logo.

Technically it’s not theirs to authorise, I thought?

I’d have thought if anyone knew that it would be you.

So knowing stalkbook they’ll now ensure you get ads about drug rehad, buying peptides or deformed babies.

So knowing stalkbook they'll now ensure you get ads about drug rehad, buying peptides or deformed babies.

Yeah but also holiday promos for Mexico and Switzerland

Noticed this too...am seriously close to sacking facebook; has progressively become ****ing garbage

progressively? never joined, never will. Looks like it may have done its dash too with Mrs Ivan too, she has recently started getting bombarded with IVF ads notwithstanding that she gave birth to our second child 3 months ago.

While my cousin was pregnant (she had written about it in Facebook by this point too) she kept getting ads for Durex…

I believe the delay was due to a problem with the fax machine

an AFL initiative you say? F*** that.

Noticed this too...am seriously close to sacking facebook; has progressively become ****ing garbage

progressively? never joined, never will. Looks like it may have done its dash too with Mrs Ivan too, she has recently started getting bombarded with IVF ads notwithstanding that she gave birth to our second child 3 months ago.

more ivans now.

there are now 2 little miss ivans

Not the only issue, check out the example scoreboard they use in the App Store.

So knowing stalkbook they'll now ensure you get ads about drug rehad, buying peptides or deformed babies.

Those ads for supplements that started popping up at games last year were fairly unsubtle.

Haha. My expertise lies in how it looks, not the legalities. @Mero will know … my assumption is the logo belongs to the AFL.

Haha. My expertise lies in how it looks, not the legalities. @Mero will know … my assumption is the logo belongs to the AFL.

Yep.

So in turn it should be the AFL that should’ve been sued for plagiarising the Cricket Australia logo when the Bulldogs redesigned theirs. But that’s another topic, and one no one ever seemed to care about other than myself.

So in turn it should be the AFL that should've been sued for plagiarising the Cricket Australia logo when the Bulldogs redesigned theirs. But that's another topic, and one no one ever seemed to care about other than myself.

No, please, go on.

Sounds like Facebook got sucked in by the media

So in turn it should be the AFL that should've been sued for plagiarising the Cricket Australia logo when the Bulldogs redesigned theirs. But that's another topic, and one no one ever seemed to care about other than myself.

t20 world cup is using the oblique shield design too. Icc, like the AFL, give zero ***** apparently.

Make your own one. I did. Anyone who takes me on gets slapped with facts a fish till they hit the canvas.

bravo sir. bravo

I have too.

While my cousin was pregnant (she had written about it in Facebook by this point too) she kept getting ads for Durex…

Why get adds for sticky tape?

The logo is property of the AFL.

How do you know if someone doesn’t use Facebook?

Talk to them for 5 minutes, they’ll find a way to tell you

I thought the AFL owned the logo and the name. Is that correct?