Family Day 27 Feb (inc training reports etc)

For the third quarter they look like doing actual centre ruck contests.

I think Baguley and Laverde are the only two named for tomorrow playing now. So that leaves one legit emergency on top of the 26.

I think Cooney and Bird are out there too

One of the men in the cap is Redman. Agree with a comment earlier that his kicking is good.

LOL long kick to Jamar vs Milham marking contest. No prizes for guessing who won that one.

Francis sweet one-hand intercept mark at CHB.

Hep A will never die wondering. Another good one percenter tackle.

Maybe it’s not uber pressure, but the disposal quality today has been pretty good.

Turn the damn music down so I can hear the names being called!

The Geelong pair are playing this third quarter - that half-lap was just a substitute for the first part of the quarter break.

Jamar clunking and FatArse soaring over packs for the Blacks. Both kick straight to goal.

Milham burns off Grima on the lead from full forward to mark after the centre bounce. Kicks a point though.

Seen quite a few rangas playing but not Cooney.

I think Baguley and Laverde are the only two named for tomorrow playing now. So that leaves one legit emergency on top of the 26.

Laverde showing any signs of the sore foot?

No.

I know I know who our yellow 22 ruck is, but I don’t remember…

He’s wearing his cap backwards. Look for the leg tatt. Number 9 on black team. However I think I was wrong about Bird being out there

He’s wearing his cap backwards. Look for the leg tatt. Number 9 on black team. However I think I was wrong about Bird being out there

OK I agree. In black #9, has had a fair bit of it.

Three quarter time.

Yestin Eades running laps.

Cooney to a Langford on the boundary at fifty, FatArse marks on the goal post and then hits it with his shot on goal.

Yestin Eades running laps.
at a decent pace, bouncing the ball.