Family Day 27 Feb (inc training reports etc)

ATE, the five quarter game was for the VFL and not-playing-tomorrow guys.

The 26 for tomorrow getting a light run-around now.

Thanks for the free sausage and onions, Fujitsu. Now lay on more staff/BBQs so you don’t keep running out…

Jerrett, Long, Conor, Edwards, and Kommer join Joe D and Grimley as forward group.

Qwilt Dempsey TIPPA Brown Gleeson Ashby Hartley Raz in the defence group.

From what you’ve reported DJR, it seems only Luenberger and Eades are unavailable due to injury at the moment.
If so, this is the best ever I can remember in recent times for us.
Great to hear that Redman and Morgan are playing. I imagine they might be nursed with less than a full game today.

Everyone else mid group.

(Yes, that includes The Langford.)

From what you've reported DJR, it seems only Luenberger and Eades are unavailable due to injury at the moment. If so, this is the best ever I can remember in recent times for us. Great to hear that Redman and Morgan are playing. I imagine they might be nursed with less than a full game today.

Morgan as well it sounds like?

Those fkn VFL umpires cost us that one.

From what you've reported DJR, it seems only Luenberger and Eades are unavailable due to injury at the moment. If so, this is the best ever I can remember in recent times for us. Great to hear that Redman and Morgan are playing. I imagine they might be nursed with less than a full game today.
Morgan played half the game, dont think Redman went full length.

While not likely senior prospects, Gach and Wallis are also out injured. But it was very good to see nearly everyone involved in a non-trivial way.

McKenna in one-on-one drill with Zaka on ruck-roving and keeping ball clear of the subsequent tackle.

And training is done. Twenty seven hours till Operation Fark Carlton begins.

Worsfold and Goddard being interviewed by the Rodski.

We won’t see Eades “for a few weeks”.

I repeat that his laps today were very fast.

Garry won’t be very happy with Redman.

Goddard baby due early April. Sex not known.

(He’s on 64 games for us.)

Goddard focussed on second year players coming through: Conor The Laverde etc.

I’d say it’s odds on to have occurred.

I’d say it’s odds on to have occurred.

Put his finger pointing to good use.

Gach right ankle lightly strapped. Wallis right hamstring wrapped but moving easily enough for a guy out another five (?) weeks.

Thanks DJR as always.
How’s the rest of family day shaping up? Any young prospects spotted in the jumping castle?