Family Day - 27th Feb 2016

Who’s coming?
I’ll be the one with the Bomber T-shirt on.

I’ll be in the Bomber polo.

I’ll wear a Brisbane Bears jumper.

I'll be in the Bomber polo.

Cool, let’s hook up. We’ll stand out.

I'll be in the Bomber polo.

Cool, let’s hook up. We’ll stand out.

Excellent.
Agree. We’ll be easy to find.

100%

I’ll be on my skateboard.

May actually be able to make this one.
If I can get there I’ll be wearing my Blitz ‘Talk Hirdy To Me’ polo.

I will be harder to find,as i expect i will be one of the vast majority wearing # 53 on there jumper.

Might try to venture down then i think I hate kids

I’ll be wearing my blitz lycra outfit.

As the day will obviously draw a bumper crowd, for people that will be driving, what is the parking like around there? The club have offered the shuttle, but is there sufficient room in surrounding streets, or - no chance, don’t bother?

I’ll be there for the VFL training. Parking in the area is mostly unrestricted, including in the little car park for the cricket ground directly opposite the main entrance. Taking the shuttle may mean a shorter walk though.

I'll be there for the VFL training. Parking in the area is mostly unrestricted, including in the little car park for the cricket ground directly opposite the main entrance. Taking the shuttle may mean a shorter walk though.

That’s what I do, DJR. Get in early.

I'll be there for the VFL training. Parking in the area is mostly unrestricted, including in the little car park for the cricket ground directly opposite the main entrance. Taking the shuttle may mean a shorter walk though.

Thanks DJR. What time is the VFL training?

Listed as starting at 9. Will presumably include those on the senior or rookie lists not playing the next day.