Family Day

Weather isn’t great! Inflatable “world” is a very generous description for one slide. Club probably needs another coffee truck or two next year.

Meeting the players is obviously the main attraction, but for a club of our size, the setup is pretty average.

Before I came into this thread I wondered how many posts in before I read something negative or how poor some aspect of the day was.

Bang! First post. I really did laugh out load.

Probably just as well they didn’t fork out too much given the rubbish weather.

I thought it was better than last years…but definitely something they could probably but a bit more effort into

EFC twitter referred to BJ presser - was that part of the family day?

How’s the weather? It’s raining in Croydon.

How's the weather? It's raining in Croydon.

Sunny in Hobart.

Friggen hot and humid in Brisbane!

Reckon they’d be better served having them Windy Hill, could go to the TAB if the rain get’s too heavy.

1 Like

■■■■■■ down in Sth Gippy, … been like winter for a fortnight now … Summer?? Phhht!

Always seems to rain whenever they put on these family training sessions or days.

■■■■■■ down in Sth Gippy, .. been like winter for a fortnight now .. Summer?? Phhht!

So, no obvious Global Warmening in Sth. Gippy. More coal , eh BSD ?

■■■■■■ down in Sth Gippy, .. been like winter for a fortnight now .. Summer?? Phhht!

So, no obvious Global Warmening in Sth. Gippy. More coal , eh BSD ?

Yep, … bring her on I say!!!

I’ve always thought the one bonus of a 5 metre rise in Ocean levels would be making the Invy abode true beachfront, … and who knows, maybe then some Palm Trees?

Re-open Wonthaggi cleaner than lignite coal mine.

Many membership sales today?

A few new Essendon members and Tripper joined One Nation.

*may be fake news

Re-open Wonthaggi cleaner than lignite coal mine.

The ol’ Black Diamonds eh??

Maybe that’s what the Libs mean by clean coal??

Reckon they'd be better served having them Windy Hill, could go to the TAB if the rain get's too heavy.

If only the club had a giant area under a roof they could use on wet days!

Hail!! We have fking HAIL! And not just a little, … it’s ■■■■■■ teeming!

Lol … Go Summer!

Nothing to see here, sun is blocked out and it is not a solar eclipse. Hope it is better at Tulla.
■■■, it is hail now and I am a long way from Gippsland