Fantasy NBA

should it be a 7th pick for an 8th pick? :slight_smile: due to how yahoo keepers are set up?

I agree I’m giving up a bit more - but Lillard’s production wasn’t a fit with what I’m trying to do as I’m tanking FT. The ppg difference will hurt in the short term.

Drummond is three years younger too which was a big part of it too.

On another note - putting Lonzo Ball on the trade table.
Would like a ready made contributor now - not willing to wait the 1-2 years for Ball to come on.

yes - so whatever picks we end up having (after we set if we want 6 or 7 or 8 keepers) I’ll get his second and he’ll get my third.

I didn’t realise you were punting FT - this makes it a way better trade from your perspective. And is a strategic approach that I doubt any of the rest of us are taking.

1 Like

You can set a week in advance easily with the new yahoo settings, and I tend to check it every morning, particularly on big game days. you can download an app like fantasy pros and set notifications for your players which makes it easier to keep an eye on injuries

2 Likes

There’s a couple of days to give the league the option to veto trades. Bagley looked good last night!

1 Like

How do waiver requests work for the season start? Is it based on team finish last season? Should it be the lower the side the higher their spot in the queue?

Yes it’s initially based off last season’s finishing spots. But it resets I think if you pick up and drop a player.

Currently offering Lonzo Ball, Dennis Smith Jr. and my first pick in next years draft for Lebron James and a later pick.

LBJ is on the Charizards who I think are rebuilding, and I’m going for it this year so trying to shed project players.

Thoughts?

Seems like it could be a bit win-win. LBJ will have a good few years maybe not team wise but individually.

1 Like

I’m hanging for some players to come back. Portis looked really good before his injury. Boogie will be huge help after the all star break. Happy I took Luka with pick 1. He looks legit.

Oh and I’m happy I held onto Randle. I nearly cut him for Fultz!! lol

3 Likes

I really wanted Fultz a couple of years ago when I had pick one, happy I didn’t get him - not sure he’ll make it as a fantasy stud. Took Lonzo instead which has had mixed results. Should’ve taken Tatum.

I say that are rebuilding but they are currently kicking my backside!

Thanks mate - i’ll have a look

I liked that trade that went through. Blockbuster!

I was excited to read this. This league needs some trades and activity. But I don’t think I can make anything work.

i’d be happy to trade for horford, but not sure what young talent i can offer you

mikal bridges, schroder, nance, reggie jackson or something of the like

Good to have boogie back. Hopefully I can start moving up the ladder now

Geez I thought I was toast Fogdog. You were looking pretty comfortably in front last night.

rose been in good form!