Fantasy NBA

Madly checking my roster for half decent Phoenix players to make that trade.

Not for Rose and dodgy knees.

he;s been ridiculously good!

alot of talk around AD being traded if it looks like Pelicans aren’t making the playoffs - which is looking likely

Jahlil could be a steal

1 Like

Thought about getting him but decided he would only play a few games, had no idea there was any kind of discussion about AD getting traded though. Good pick by you though.

When Randle and Mirotic return his numbers will drop. With, or without AD.

Still a handy pick up.

I am but really only been following box scores and I had heard rumours he may be a FA signing at the end of the season but not really getting into it. Would love him at the Lakers though.

BIX BONFIRE

Embracing the inevitable and dealing some of my older talent to rebuild.

Accepting offers for Kevin Love, Rudy Gay and Draymond Green.

Young players and picks.

Enquire within.

Nice proposal @Eggs but Jokic is too valuable and still only 23.

just offered you something for Draymond

1 Like

Can’t have you pillaging the bottom team haha!

Oh yes we can. Now, who wants Love? and also Kevin.

Is this what you mean?
Looking%20for%20love%20in%20Alderaan%20Places

1 Like

actually

1 Like

So not this?

3 Likes

I am willing to offer up gay and love yes.

That Booker for Bagley trade is an interesting one!

Fog going all in on Phoenix. Love it

Well yes, but probably not me :wink: . I am still unsure how I missed someone at the start of the season (like maybe first week before we had ladder placings based on this season’s performance) even though this other team finished higher than mine the season before.

There is a waiver wire order, which is essentially a priority order. It’s based on the reverse draft order to start I think

You can see the waiver order on the league standings page

Each time to try to claim someone off waivers, you are up against every other team trying to claim that player also. The player is awarded to the team with the lowest waiver order (ie highest priority)

Once you use your waiver, you automatically go back to last priority (ie number 12)

So Fog, you are waiver number 7. If you apply for a player on the waivers, but so does any team ranked 1 - 6 on the waivers, you won’t get the player

Does that make sense?

The bottom teams (based on last years standings) start with the best waiver priority. All it takes is using it once and you’re at the back of the cue again. So use it wisely if you are high up the order