Fantasy NBA

Thanks for the interest, but these players are the core of the rebuild and aren’t for sale:
Giannis, Jamal, Donovan, Kyrie, Elfrid, Mo Bamba, WCJ, Dario Saric and Dejounte.

Older players who I will obviously keep, but am happy to trade are:
Love. Gay, Goran Drajic.

Players who will likely get discarded so are also available for not much:
Green, Olynyk, Plumlee, Rabb (+/- Lamb)

Pleased to be enjoying the week off. Although I think the Spearmint Ryano’s are basically in unbeatable.

Who is actually the boss of this team?

1 Like

haha right?! he’s been pretty injury free too.

I think it’s @bomber_hero

1 Like

Injuries and not selecting your team is crippling in this format. Last week I missed changing a player into my team by 1 min. He went on to dominate. Naming him would have won got me across the line in one or two categories to even up the match up.

yeh that 6 vs 8 keepers is a big one to know, as to how it relates to the draft

Too good @The_Mad_Bomber. Our match literally game down to a few missed free throws, some steals and blocks. Best of luck next week.

1 Like

I thought you had it in the bag earlier but McGee came through on the block party tonight. Good game though.

Haha, got so lucky against Spearmint Rhinos.

2 Likes

Good game @The_Mad_Bomber

Congratulations to you @Awesome_Scotty, I think you knocked us off a couple of years ago. You did the heavy lifting this season knocking off the seemingly unbeatable Spearmint Ryanos. It would have been Stephen Bradbury-esque if Team Synergy were to win it.

Our last roll of the dice was dropping Winslow for Stephenson, it did not work, but at least I can say I tried everything after doing my 4 changes for the week. If I knew Winslow was going to miss the whole week I would have dropped him earlier but there was nothing that I saw that was definitive. Losing Nurkic was not ideal after he was on fire when he went down. We were close and I was pretty happy with my team’s performance this season. We have an unhappy knack of going deep but not pulling off the ultimate success.

Evans was a player I was happy to take in the last week but his numbers were not what I was expecting. We were pretty close but that does not win you titles. I will just have to take out my frustrations with your team in the BBFFL!

2 Likes

And truth be told my team was pretty lucky to make it to the final after squeaking past @redbull and his Conargo Bulls. I probably used up all my luck last week.

1 Like

ZION TIME. Well done AS

whos getting zion?

I’d be going for RJ at pick 1.

Anyone in or out for next season? Will update the draft picks to make sure trades are properly reflected.

I am in. Again looking to go one better…

Definitely in.

Spearmint is in!

i’m thinking this MAY be my last year in the league

I am in 3 other very competitive league’s and this league just gets pushed to the back as there is no prize money involved

i assume teams don’t want to start paying an entry fee, so i just wanted to know what the process is to potentially bow out at years end? do we just try and source someone to take over the team as is?

cheers

I am in. If people want to step it up a notch with a little cash I am happy. Similar to BH I sometimes don’t prioritise it, but I still enjoy it and will keep kicking on.

Yeah I’ll give it another go.

More than happy to chuck in a 20 if that’s the way we are going?

1 Like