Fantasy NBA

I’m in again

we’re back

When is the draft?

I’ve logged back into Blitz especially to check this thread. Will go around again, unless of course you’ve got more current Blitzers champing at the bit to play.

1 Like

How many keepers?

6 - 8

There was an injury reserve last season, how does this work with respect to the 6-8 keepers? I would like to put Nurkic on it he would not be likely to play much this season.

i’d assume you need to keep the injured person as one of your 6-8, then do the draft, then add the injured player to the injury spot, and add an undrafted free agent to your team

Also just looking over the draft order it has my team last in every round I have seen, that would be ok If I did not lose the GF series (again).

we know this starts next week?

Who’s the admin of the league these days? We need to set the draft time.

Yes, sir. Sorry busy week.

What works for everyone? 6-8 keepers.

If you have an extra keeper (after 6) you will begin your draft a round later.

1 Like

If there’s an injured person on as a keeper, you can move them to IR after the draft and pick someone up to replace on your team.

1 Like

When are we doing the draft?

This Sunday night?

Doesn’t look like the picks are right - trades aren’t reflected, and it’s showing a snake draft.

Keen for Sunday night.

I have two drafts Sunday haha. But don’t change it for me, i’m happy to autodraft

I would prefer Saturday (anytime) or Sunday arvo.

Draft order can only be set/edited after teams finalized.

Does anyone have a list of the trades they can post here?

I know some people sent trades assuming a second rounder was the an 8th round pick (ie. starting after keepers are done). Hence, some mix ups.