Fantasy NBA

8pm AEST

Okay no reddick for me, ready to go.

Yep it’s not ideal.

Yeah I think there needs to be a set number. I didn’t keep fultz purely so I was assured the number 1 pick.

Can we maybe make it 7 keepers going forward?

1 Like

Isn’t that the risk you take when you decide between keeping 6 7 or 8?

Fog - Rose before Hoes - reigning champ :wink:

1 Like

I’m Flint Tropics

1 Like

Conargo Bulls is me

1 Like

Steez Merchants is my team.

Looks like I can’t set a lineup for tonight’s games? Hoping that is at least the same for everyone else!

I’ve had a reasonably successful draft for my rebuild - picked up Ayton and Trey Young, who (along with Doncic) were top of my board. Also get a look at Begley, Hield and Isaac. Collins stays from last year.

I’ve still got Leonard and Butler who are disrupting my tank-job, so if you’re around with a serious offer, I’m ready for it.

Edit: My team is going to be so bad this season. Even @TrevorBix will likely finish above me.

It’d take a lot mate - I’m in hard rebuild mode. I won the league in 16/17, fell apart last season and traded away CP3, and now Ayton basically exists as the centerpiece of a new team. I don’t know what you could give me that would be worthwhile, but if you’re going to get crazy, I’m listening.

Who has the Charizards? I want to PM you to talk through the trade proposal you sent over.

bye first up is an anti-climax.

Yeah I agree, I don’t think that has ever happened before.

We have a trade! Hopefully one that gets some discussion in this normally quiet league.

Eggs trades

Deandre Ayton, Marvin Bagley III and a second round pick

to

Fogdog for

Tobias Harris, Blake Griffin and a first round pick

1 Like

Jeez you sold out on the rebuild quick Eggs.

Why not have both! I get Fog’s first next year, and I think there is a reasonable chance of that being in the top couple of picks. Harris is only 26. Dwane Casey might give Griffin a new lease on life.

Ayton might be a generational talent, and even if that is true this can be a win-win trade.

1 Like

@fogdog got his man!

2 Likes

We have another trade!

Wangaratta Heat trades

Lillard + third round pick

to

Spearmint Ryanos for

Drummond + secound round pick

1 Like

I needed a PG and had a few decent bigs so I felt this was good for both sides

9-cat. Games are decided by how many of the 9 categories you win in a week (FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO).

1 Like

I think the Ryanos win this. Lillard is a more productive fantasy player, likely a top 10 guy, and the difference in the picks doesn’t make up for that.

Drummond is undoubtedly keeper quality and three years younger though, which certainly has value in a keeper league. And BJ can afford to part with a point guard. Not in desperate need for a center though.