Fark carlton continues

FARK CARLTON

6 Likes

28 Likes

In this week, of all weeks, has it really been 2 days without a Fark Carlton?

FARK CARLTON

1 Like

Just watched the highlights of the two games in 2013. Was at both and they were glorious.

FARK CARLTON

4 Likes

The Beginning

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

And God said, FARK CARLTON!

12 Likes

Good build up, well executed, 4 and half stars

2 Likes

10-GOL FARKNIG OF CALTON

2 Likes

FARK CARLTON
FARK CARLTON
FARK CARLTON
FARK CARLTON
FARK CARLTON
FARK CARLTON

1 Like

supermeme_11h1_19

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: VFLW - Round 12 vs FCFC @ Windy Hill - 11am Sun 9 June 2024

7 news saying that FarkCarlton are building their own medical facility for injury management/scans etc.

Also said the facility can be used by the public so it’ll be a new revenue stream for them.

Smart, ■■■■ em

essendon could make a lot doing similar in tullamarine, most people have to travel a fair bit to get those services

1 Like

that depends, if Essendon players get priority access then the public would be lucky to get a booking

6 Likes

Fark Carlton’s new scanning facilities revealed…full story at 7.

4 Likes

Might just have to injure myself and pay a visit, will be a real shame when the place goes up in smoke

2 Likes

Can we an injection there?
:joy:

Marchbank and their MSD draftee attended my little tackers Auskick tonight. Unfortunately they were both very affable. Feel free to ban me. In my defence, my wife was genuienly concerned that my son was going to yell out ‘boo Carlton!’ when the players were introduced.

12 Likes

The phrase is Fark Carlton.

He’ll learn.

13 Likes