Fark carlton (Part 1)

Badly?

Mullet and O’Shea were not the answer

They’ve picked up Newman & Bugg as the article says so have other options

For preference.

Worked well

When it comes to that mob most definitely.
Fark them and all their supporters. May they forever be bottom and hopefully fold

i went, watched us play like garbage all day. Then vented on Blitz and got banned. A truly sucky day.

What movie did you watch?

nek minnit

2 Likes

Not wrong about Dustys hair tho.

What a ■■■■ haircut

1 Like

It is an intensely ridiculous lid.

TOUMPAS.

Christ Carlton please make that happen.

1 Like

Sam Walsh, eh?
Put Stringer on him.
Or Tippa.

sigh
We’ll put no-one on him and he’ll pick up 30 possies and we’ll have to hear how awesome he was against us for ■■■■■■■ ever, right?

2 Likes

“even No.1 draft pick Sam Walsh can hold down Docherty’s halfback position next season.”

More famous player development coming from the scum. Get yourself a gun mid to build a team around, stick him on the half back to be destroyed by players like Raz and Rioli. The kid will be ruined within 2 seasons and begging to get out of there.

Good times.

4 Likes

Dyson Heppell did alright off the HBF

I reckon chucking him straight into Carltons midfield would be worse for his development

Hep came to us as a HBF and developed into a mid.

And hey! Don’t take away my gleeful mocking of that awful club, it’s whats keeping me going for the day!

2 Likes

Hep ended up a Mid by the end of his TAC cup year if remember correctly

But yes, FarkCarlton to infinity and beyond

1 Like

Like we did with McGrath :wink:

1 Like

I’m pretty confident that’s wrong.
Pretty sure Hep was the one that triggered @Humble_Minion to say midfieldiest midfielder that ever midfielded

1 Like

Does that mean the mature players all said no?

Yep.

Yep.

The whole ‘Heppell is a halfback’ thing was driven by loudmouth internet and footy media bozos who thought they understood the draft after watching a couple of champs games where Hep played halfback after coming off an injury.

Midfieldiest midfielder. That. Ever. Midfielded.

5 Likes