Fark carlton (Part 1)

And you were absolutely wrong

crap coach though

Didn’t think I needed to say “AFL”, but, … yeah at the time I didn’t think he had the mettle or presence needed to command the respect required from AFL players.

And when that s the case & you don’t even have any runs on the board to point at or back you up either, … why on earth would players mentally believe in or back you to get them to the top in the Premier comp?

People were sucked in by the winning of all games when he stepped in as interim Hawks Coach,… but that team was so well oiled & drilled, they would have won all those games with Nino in the Big chair.

Fair point, … maybe when you are AFL installed & backed it gives you some cache with the player group, & some pretty big balls to back yourself with.

Also might be looking more closely at the AFL hand picked assistants and other upper management they sent in on the QLD rescue mission too.

There’s no COLA anymore.

What assistances does Brisbane get that others don’t?

Not too many high profile or highly acclaimed assistants amongst this lot. And the CEO, Greg Swan has been up there since 2014 when Leppitsch was the coach.

I reckon Fagan could just be a very good man manager who connects incredibly well with his playing group and gets the best out of them. They have drafted and traded well, which helps. Like I said though, it is early days still but they have steadily got better and the signs are good. I reckon he’s a gem.

1 Like

BSD is digging in :grinning:

1 Like

there’s 3 coaches I’ve heard of there…

Do they get like those free thickshake stickers for the drive through.

What’s this assistance cause I thought Eddie got them taken away.

Did they get auld or was that the suns

CARL FUKTON

I think he said ‘assistants’ haha
No doubt they would be getting some equalisation fund money though but probably no more than St Kilda and the Suns and a few others. Probably a bit less than some of those.

Again

1 Like

There was some insinuation they were getting a leg up through the league.

I think they’ve just been sensible, got a great tassie coach, good kids and free thinking, cohesive board and influencers that put some conservative, stuck in the 90s clubs to shame.

Cough.

2 Likes

They’d be slightly better than Gold Coast. Here’s something I wrote about them earlier.

4 Likes

That’s staggering when you put it like that.

Fark Carlton.

4 Likes

Fk off

Silvagnis a soft ■■■■

Once again, fark carlton

0:36- 0:41

Wow, the passion of supporters who have had a gut full is truly something to behold.

Reckon this bloke would be a good poster on Blitz. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love the passion

You wouldn’t see many bad performances if he was coaching a side :joy:

1 Like