Fark carlton

IMPORTANT EDIT:

k1b8fID.gif

Comedy gold! :D ....... Kinda wish Hibberd had of shirt-fronted him into next week though.

Please pin and lock for Posterity

T7NE9II.gif

gyw0AB8.gif

k1b8fID.gif

v1ghlcO.gif

gratuitous excuse for a plug

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8d6A_9Vfrs[/youtube]

I liked how Malthouse described Judd's injury as season-ending, and went on to clarify it was a two-week injury.

P.S. Fark Carlton.

Losers!!!

iwfg.png
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Malthouse

They’re a farkin joke. They know we’re coming… a big flag push nearly a decade in the making, and they don’t even have so much as a top 4 finish to show for it.

Reading Talking Carlton now all the talk is that Malthouse is the new Pagan.

Their list is a train wreck, their board is dysfunctional, their supporters are sad, bitter, pathetic tools. They’re a decade off another shot at a flag I reckon. Carlton: The Lost Years.

Fark em, it’s glorious.

Malthouse the new Pagan hey. Sheez didn't take em long, lol.

Will also add that although I know plenty of  people/supporters dislike Malthouse, some intensely, I have always liked Malthouse, mainly for his absolute disdain of the media, which is probably just a tad less than mine. 

L.O.L

Difference between Pagan and Malthouse is Pagan actually seems like a pretty decent sort of guy ( he never deserved the situation he got put into at the scum imo). MM is just a turd and deserves everything bag bad that happens to him.

L.O.L

Difference between Pagan and Malthouse is Pagan actually seems like a pretty decent sort of guy ( he never deserved the situation he got put into at the scum imo). MM is just a turd and deserves everything bag bad that happens to him.

Dennis Pagan is a great bloke. I played cricket with him for years.

And most of the players who played for him would still go to war for him.

MM, not so much.

Is the reason why malthouse is so outspoken on us because he was not coaching last year.

For some reason every other coach declines to comment so negatively .

Wobbie's latest article is gold.

<span style="font-size:14px;">'The Blues have gone backwards under Malthouse'</span>

:)

Malthouse is a flog. Hope he Carlton never makes the final under him.

I like Malthouse.

But don’t care for some of his comments (this included).

The thing I love most aout this crap team is…

The way Carlton are tavelling, they are going to need two teams to be stripped of points to make the finals.

I'm Mick Malthouse and I believe I'm the smartest guy on the planet. I'm so smart because I read stats during press conferences, I also get angry at TV presenters because I'm so self-obsessed and think I have power over everyone. I wear cool glasses to make me look like I know what I'm talking about when in actuality I'm a moron. 

Malthouse is a kent. Hope Carlton folds and ceases to exist!

fixed

Now don't get me wrong, I hate the Bloos and all that but um.. just quietly...I wouldn't mind if they fixed up the Tiges this week.

Go the mighty Scum.. for this week only.

Dennis Pagan is a great bloke. I played cricket with him for years.

And most of the players who played for him would still go to war for him.

MM, not so much.

was pagan a bowler or batsmen. I reckon he would of been a good sledger :D .Is he working in real estate now?

was pagan a bowler or batsmen. I reckon he would of been a good sledger :D .Is he working in real estate now?

If he is, he's selling paddocks.

*teehee*

Eat ■■■■.

In all fairness to Carlton, they fired Ratten coz he couldn't win finals and it doesn't look like they're going to lose any finals under Malthouse anytime soon.