Fark carlton (Part 1)

Why do they get pick 1 and 2? Does that have something to do with Kreuser leaving?

They will get an fa comp or a magic formula priority from farkpatrick, you watch

Would not surprise me at all if they do that. In fact i would not be surprised if somehow they add picks to other teams so that instead of pick 4 we end up with pick 8.

Good fark them. They don’t have a great track record with their drafting in recent years…long may this continue.

As mentioned by Aceman in another friend, Lions need help and the AFL know this
Hopefully they dont get that fking compo pick

As mentioned by Aceman in another friend, Lions need help and the AFL know this Hopefully they dont get that fking compo pick

I hope they do but that the pick is AFTER the first round as it should be.

Carlton are the most charmed club on the planet, and they don’t deserve any of it. Anyone who said cheaters don’t prosper haven’t heard of carlton.

They struggle to finish 9th but take our fkn finals position we rightfully earnt and have one of there best finals wins, they win 1 less game than us this year yet get pick 1, then get pick 2 as compensation for a fkn broken down ruckman, then get one of our best young KP players for fkn nothing in the PSD.

Go neck yourself Carlton.

My information is that Carlton will be found not guilty of tanking, but will be fined $1,000,000, lose pick #1, and Bolton will be banned from coaching for one year.

They will also get a priority pick (#1) and a special dividend ($1,000,000).

Why do they get pick 1 and 2? Does that have something to do with Kreuser leaving?

They will get an fa comp or a magic formula priority from farkpatrick, you watch

Would not surprise me at all if they do that. In fact i would not be surprised if somehow they add picks to other teams so that instead of pick 4 we end up with pick 8.

Yep Farkoatrick will pay Kruezer 5 mil of his own money to get Kruezer to leave, so they can then give the Blues pick 2 as a compo pick, he will pay Carlisle an extra 5 mil out of his own pocket to walk to them free in the PSD. Then he will give Brisbane and Melb priority picks as well all to ■■■■ us over even further. Hell he’ll probably lobby the rest of the Commission to give the Blues a priority pick as well, so they end up with picks 1,2,3 and Carlisle for free and our pick 4 will end up as pick 9.

■■■■ Fuckpatrick and ■■■■ CARLTON oh an ■■■■ Brisbane and the Bulldogs too.

Carlton are the most charmed club on the planet, and they don't deserve any of it. Anyone who said cheaters don't prosper haven't heard of carlton.

They struggle to finish 9th but take our fkn finals position we rightfully earnt and have one of there best finals wins, they win 1 less game than us this year yet get pick 1, then get pick 2 as compensation for a fkn broken down ruckman, then get one of our best young KP players for fkn nothing in the PSD.

Go neck yourself Carlton.

Take a deep breath mate, the thought of that playing out makes me literally want to turn my back on footy but it hasn’t happened yet.

Let’s wait before we all go full mental

Spoon fork fark Carlton

If there is anything dodgy or if the milky bar kid farks us over then I am going to go absolutely boonta

Fark 'em.

Useless losers.

Does anyone actually want kruezer at 500k plus, surely not ? Would he have to be on 500k plus to get a first round compo pick?

Fark Carlton

SPOONS!

“I shouldn’t say this in front of the cameras, but it’s very, very difficult to see where we’re going to lose a game."

The wooden spooner Blues have got dem wooden spooner blues.

Both us and fark them have 16 flags and 4 spoons now. They finished bottom most recently.

The way I see it, we are undoubtedly the most successful club in the league.

Fark everyone.

Carltscum.

Both us and fark them have 16 flags and 4 spoons now. They finished bottom most recently.

The way I see it, we are undoubtedly the most successful club in the league.

Fark everyone.

EFC have 4 VFA flags to FCarltons 2,
20 > 18.

Dont believe their version of history

Despite having had more years and less competition trying to win them in the VFA (8 year head start) and the VFL (rather than go to WW1), mind you.

P.S. Fark Carlton.