Fark carlton (Part 1)

Never seen a bunch of supporters rejoice over winning a spoon. Fark it is a pathetic reflection on society

#putyourspoonsoutforcarlton

lol…

Yes.

Sacking Mick worked out to be the correct choice

For Mick.

I don’t think there’s any non-Carlton fan anywhere that wanted Mick sacked.

I thought we only had 3…one of them during the war while fark Carlton were wearing their famed White Feather uniform and in 1933 when my grandpa was a selector.

Both us and fark them have 16 flags and 4 spoons now. They finished bottom most recently.

The way I see it, we are undoubtedly the most successful club in the league.

Fark everyone.

The thing you should realize is that when we got our spoons, the very lowest we finished was 12th, and for the rest, it was higher than that.

The Filth’s spoons have all come with many more teams above them on the ladder. SEVENTEEN were better than them this year.

In all our history, we were never that bad.

We are clearly much better than that despicable club.

Krueger worth pick 2 in compo? NFW!

AFL ‏@AFL 8m8 minutes ago
.@CarltonFC have parted ways with Dean Laidley and David Buttifant. http://afl.to/1KzIVXM

WSPTU

Someone tell Dean Laidley he is kidding himself

AFL ‏@AFL 8m8 minutes ago .@CarltonFC have parted ways with Dean Laidley and David Buttifant. http://afl.to/1KzIVXM

David Buttifant?!?!

I can’t believe I dont know who that is.

Actually thought it said Buttifart for a tick.

They are as bad as fark melbourne when it comes to charity.
“The decision will be based on a club’s on-field performance in recent years and any other matter the Commission regards as relevant,” the rule states.
Based on fark carltons well deserved finals appearance in 2013 I’d say they are about where they deserve to be and don’t need any help, they’re doin ok.

Good strategy tho.

Tank
Get high draft picks
Bottom out
Get high draft picks
Let them walk as free agents
Get high draft picks
Rinse repeat

"Moreover, a priority selection will obviously assist our rebuild by helping Carlton improve quicker – and a competitive Carlton is vital for a healthy AFL competition."

LOL. It’s like Tricky Triggs cut and ■■■■■■■ paste that from bigfooty. What a moron. Excellent track record at c–ton so far for him. Doesn’t have anyone manning the clubs membership phones, asks the afl for help. Team can’t win games… Asks the afl for help. Hahaha.

Getting rid of Betts was such a dumb decision. So dumb.

OH MY… Kennedy, Betts, now Waite. Lol.

Mitch Robinson finished equal first in the Lions’ B&F