Fark carlton (Part 1)

Mitch Robinson finished equal first in the Lions' B&F

Says a lot about both clubs lol

“I shouldn’t say this in front of the cameras, but it’s very, very difficult to see where we’re going to lose a game."

The more you think about it the funnier it gets.

They’re not asking for a priority pick in the expectation of getting one. They’re asking for a priority pick because they know they’re going to be just as crap next year as they were this year, and they’re laying some groundwork so they’ve got a real chance at getting a priority pick in the 2016 draft.

Of the 22 that took on Sydney in a final less than 2 years ago, Betts, Garlett, Waite & Robinson are playing for other clubs, and Carlton were faily compensated for their loss.
Apart from a couple of retirements and a one or two delistings, they’re basically the same team that won a final against Richmond, and held Sydney scoreless in a quarter, in a final. They should get nothing this year, or next.

Of the 22 that took on Sydney in a final less than 2 years ago, Betts, Garlett, Waite & Robinson are playing for other clubs, and Carlton were faily compensated for their loss. Apart from a couple of retirements and a one or two delistings, they're basically the same team that won a final against Richmond, and held Sydney scoreless in a quarter, in a final. They should get nothing this year, or next.

And Laidler???

OH MY.... Kennedy, Betts, now Waite. Lol.
Laidler very good too for Sydney on the weekend

Yeah, him too.
Same story, giving away your best players doesn’t automatically get you a compensatory pick.

1. Waite provides more proof Carlton doesn’t deserve a priority pick
    The Blues have been lambasted for their bid for a priority selection at the upcoming draft. Rightly so, given some of the A-grade talent running around on the first weekend of finals that Carlton let go. Bad management saw Eddie Betts and Jarrad Waite walk out the door of Ikon Park, while Josh Kennedy was traded, and that trio booted 12 goals between them on the weekend. That’s not to mention star Crows ruckman Sam Jacobs, Brisbane Lions equal best-and-fairest Mitch Robinson, plus Melbourne small forward Jeff Garlett (40 goals this year) and Tiger mid Shaun Grigg. The Blues’ case for a priority pick smacks of a club angling for better compensation in case Matthew Kreuzer also leaves.

From the AFL site.

Sellars writes in The Hun FC would be winning finals of they had held onto Eddie, Waite etc etc etc. Maybe so. Likely not. But stew in your anti Bomber jus mate!

Cripps won their B&F. Zach Tuohy came 3rd. Tuohy. 3rd. In an AFL best and fairest. Third. I jus… I don’t even know what to think.

Cripps won their B&F. Zach Tuohy came 3rd. Tuohy. 3rd. In an AFL best and fairest. Third. I jus.. I don't even know what to think.

Everyone gets a ribbon at fark carlton…

fark carlton

Need a Tassie & TopEnd team to join the League.
So the scum can finish 20th.

Only injury could stop Cripps winning their B&F for the next ten years straight.

Cripps won their B&F. Zach Tuohy came 3rd. Tuohy. 3rd. In an AFL best and fairest. Third. I jus.. I don't even know what to think.

Tuohy has had a great year.
Played every game and I rate him. I’d love to have him in our backline. Good tough defender who attacks whenever possible. He is a very good kick as well.

Having said that, he’s the kind of player that you want finishing 6th to 10th somewhere.

Apart from Cripps, the only Blue I rate. Always gives a contest.

Fark them all

Buttifant obviously found it hard to get the players fit without HGH!

Fark em.

Fark Carlton.

Fark Carlton.

Priority pick request : DENIED!!