Fark carlton (Part 1)

At what point can we request a priority pick. Even disregarding the draft sanctions, we hadn’t won a final for about 8 years before then and only played in one. Surely we deserve a PP?

So Mike couldn’t get it done. At least we know not everyone on the Commission is a sell out to these &&%&.

I just popped in to this thread to see how things are progressing and in the last 3 posts, not a fark carlton between them!
C’mon guys, lift your game, how are they ever going to know what we think of them, I like to think of this thread as a self fulfilling prophecy. Actually, it should probably be “fold carlton”.

fold carlton

I see the fark carlton thread is working

I certainly don’t mind that he is gone never liked him at our club anyway …

I always thought it was an appointment to appease the media. While I don’t have anything against the man, I fail to see what he was actually paid for at the Bombers, beside that ■■■■ poor email he sent me each week that I failed to open after round 3.

And another one bites the dust…

‘Neil Craig Quits Essendon To Join Carlton’

Pack of fkn cheats, fk off carlton

Serious? So much awesome.

P.S. Fark Waite and fark Robinson and FARK CARLTON.

Serious? So much awesome.

P.S. Fark Waite and fark Robinson and FARK (ing) CARLTON.

i dunno if its serious tbh.

garlett = 40
waite = 42
robinson = 10 (equal 1st in BF too!)
betts = 63
kennedy = 80

looks pretty accurate

i dunno if its serious tbh.

garlett = 40
waite = 42
robinson = 10 (equal 1st in BF too!)
betts = 63
kennedy = 80

looks pretty accurate

lol…and they were more accurate, a lot more accurate in fact, than the entire Fark Carlton squad.

Love it.

Massive LOLs at some of the poses those guys are pulling in that pic.

It’s really weird how my hate for those guys diminishes as soon as they’re through with fark carlton

In an effort to address their perceived softness, carlton have appointed Josh Fraser as the coach of their VFL team. Fark carlton.

Geez, have they not learned yet that the Collingwoodification of their club has been an abject failure after the Greg Swann, Malthouse and Daisy Thomas experiment?

Fark Carltingwood, no hang on…Fark Collington, wait!..fark it, now I can’t remember who they actually were anymore.

trying to keep up with trade news i keep venturing to afl.com.
On there are articles obviously most to do with the trade period.

one caught my eye however " Judd wants quick blues rebuild, but no shortcuts".

Does no shortcuts mean don’t go out and buy the best player in the comp with bags of money under a visy table by any chance ?
I wonder if he gets the irony that he was the biggest carlton shortcut that failed miserably for everyone but his bank account and his missus profile.

I thought Fark Carlton were the ones predicted to get 5 in the top 30 hehe

Jc in psd…wrong
No2 compo pick Krueser…nope
Yarran 1st rder…May have to keep
Hendo…late 1st next year

sure they will still get Weitering but trade week so far for them has turned to ■■■■, love the fact we are leaving them in our wake.

delete