Fark carlton (Part 1)

Ordinary day at cricket. Fark Carlton.

Yeah that’s a little better.

Fark Carlton twice over with a pineapple.

Greener fields?

Could’ve only been better if they ‘pounced on Carlisle in the PSD’

oh boy are they going to stink it up next year or what. gloriously bad.

I swear that’s the darebin refuse centre out near coburg

Fark Carlton.

No more Friday night Blues

CARLTON has been savagely erased from the Friday night schedule. The AFL on Wednesday will announce the Blues will not play on a single Friday night in the 2016 season

It’ll be back to us. The Woosha revival show, … lots of interest.

Fark Carlton.

CARLTON has been savagely erased from the Friday night schedule. The AFL on Wednesday will announce the Blues will not play on a single Friday night in the 2016 season

After the two previous years of utter tripe I am not surprised. Who is replacing them?

Fark Carlton.

After the two previous years of utter tripe I am not surprised. Who is replacing them?

GWS.

Fark Carlton.

GWS.

ah the new baby

Fark Carlton.

GWS.

Oh you mean those two haven’t merged yet?

This is what is wrong with the system. A team who is poor and struggling should be able to play Friday nights to boost revenue, sponsorship and other things like that.

However, it’s Carlton so fark Carlton, they had far too many this year at the expense of other clubs.

I enjoyed watching f…Carlton getting belted on Friday nights. Great start to the weekend.

I enjoyed watching f...Carlton getting belted on Friday nights. Great start to the weekend.

Same. Just flick over for the scores, have a lil chuckle.

This is what is wrong with the system. A team who is poor and struggling should be able to play Friday nights to boost revenue, sponsorship and other things like that.

However, it’s Carlton so fark Carlton, they had far too many this year at the expense of other clubs.

They’ve been given a Friday evening NAB Challenge game, that should help with any revenue concerns!

1st game of the NAB Challenge to be vs SCUM at Princes Park on a Sunday afternoon, Feb 28.

Look forward to tearing them a new a-hole.

To be fair, there was no way the AFL could have realised Malthouse was going to get sacked and therefore make those Friday night games pointless.

P.S. Fark Carlton.

To be fair, there was no way the AFL could have realised Malthouse was going to get sacked and therefore make those Friday night games pointless.

To be fair, Malthouse could not honestly see how they could lose a game all year. Always worth a laugh, that one.