Fark carlton (Part 1)

To be fair, there was no way the AFL could have realised Malthouse was going to get sacked and therefore make those Friday night games pointless.

To be fair, Malthouse could not honestly see how they could lose a game all year. Always worth a laugh, that one.

Can’t believe any coach saying that…EVER!!!

15 list changes is pretty amazing in a ‘shallow draft’ year.

Bringing in 4 players with one draft pick helps.

Could silvagni be Carlton version of Hird, instead of a drug scandal he will do some salary cap rorting, draft tampering and destroy the list beyond anywhere near what it is today. Which is saying something.

Could silvagni be Carlton version of Hird, instead of a drug scandal he will do some salary cap rorting, draft tampering and destroy the list beyond anywhere near what it is today. Which is saying something.

He was already involved last time I thought?

He was, now of the players who received extra payments under the table, IIRC Craig Bradley was another.

To be fair, there was no way the AFL could have realised Malthouse was going to get sacked and therefore make those Friday night games pointless.

To be fair, Malthouse could not honestly see how they could lose a game all year. Always worth a laugh, that one.

Can’t believe any coach saying that…EVER!!!

I think Malthouse must have assumed Carlton would fold and cease to exist before getting to play in round 1. His logic was actually reasonable, shame he was wrong

I could be wrong but I think he fessed up when the AFL started investigating

bit of fun

http://www.1800holdup.com/report-151103-25628-carl-ton

Carlisle would’ve been the perfect pickup for them marketing wise.

‘This place is farked’ 2016 membership campaign

Carlisle would've been the perfect pickup for them marketing wise.

‘This place is farked’ 2016 membership campaign

For them, any publicity is good publicity. Plus imagine having a player who can play footy. Would do wonders for their marketing.

OK so I meed to put together the best Fark CARLTON material
Just found out that my boss has gone & booked Dave Hughes for our work Xmas party harbour cruise this year
Already got the wooden spoon with the FARK CFC logo
Dig deep fellow Blitzers he’s not getting off the boat without feeling more ■■■■ than a scum supporter should

He’s unfortunate looking enough as it is.
“Leaving so spoon, Hughes you muppet.”

OK so I meed to put together the best Fark CARLTON material Just found out that my boss has gone & booked Dave Hughes for our work Xmas party harbour cruise this year
Well, you start by begging him not to tie up the youngest person at the party so he can force alcohol into them.

That provides the transition to Betts (arrested that night) and the bit where the forwards they’ve shipped out in recent years actually outscored Carlton this year…

So much material.

P.S. Fark Carlton.

I’ve started calling them Greater Southern Sydney.

I've started calling them Greater Southern fark Sydney.

fixed

After the show, give him a paper bag full of monopoly money. Make it obvious, but do something like put a finger to your lips in a mock; “shhh don’t tell anyone…”

I see they’ve picked up some huge Seppo who’s inspired by (Jason) Holmes and (Mason) Cox. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Fark Carlton

Just found out that my boss has gone & booked Dave Hughes for our work Xmas party harbour cruise this year

Your boss fails at Xmas parties.