Fark carlton (Part 1)

Bahahahahahahahahahaha Fark Carlton

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-11-11/carlton-facing-5m-debt-ceiling-threat

Bahahahahahahahahahaha Fark Carlton

Very nice

That’s all we need, AFL running Carlton, rather them just fold

That's all we need, AFL running Carlton, rather them just fold

Absolutely. Carlton do a perfectly good job of mis-managing their club without the AFL interfering and making it worse.

i think Mars dropped out as a sponsor of the club

Juddy’s payments catching up I see

i think Mars dropped out as a sponsor of the club

They’ve got one of the shonkiest parts of the business and educational world sponsoring them now, headed by the shonkiest shonk of them all…AD.

Wonder if they all get free iPads.

One good fundraiser and Carlton could be out of debt, some seriously wealthy supporters are sitting on the sidelines ready to get involved again. I very much doubt the club would allow itself to be controlled by the much hated AFL overlords.

Maybe North could buy out 60% of Fark Carlton’s shares and help them out a bit.

Sort of returning the favour from the early nineties for them.

Fark North Carlton Kangablues?

Feel good news story of the year

Can we go back to the ol posting the article along with the link thingy from the days of olde

Blue on blue
Heartache on heartache
Blue on blue
Now that they are through.

Apologies to Bobby Vinton.

AFL need to shut them down.

No, wait, let them keep going for another decade like this and then shut them down.

Never change Carlton.

Or is that no change…?

Can we go back to the ol posting the article along with the link thingy from the days of olde

Sorry sameolds but my skills haven’t reached that level yet

I just schooled myself, Sh*t that was easier than I thought it would be

CARLTON will need to quickly improve its financial fortunes or risk losing part control of the club to the AFL.

The Blues have reportedly recorded a loss of $3.6 million across the past two seasons, putting them dangerously close to breaching the maximum $5 million overdraft debt ceiling imposed by the AFL, according to Fairfax.

“The debt doesn’t worry me, but the debt ceiling does,” Carlton CEO Steven Trigg said.

"Going beyond that debt ceiling, the AFL Commission wants to take a greater interest in the club, wants input into executive appointments, wants to see your business plan.

“We have seen all this happen to other clubs.”

The club organised a meeting with 100 of its wealthiest fans in October after recording a $2 million debt alone in 2015.

Trigg walked away from the meeting confident the club would survive the danger period, despite reports the club had already overdrawn the $5 million assistance package.

“We need to build a club that stands on its feet without that philanthropy,” he said.

"The messaging was, ‘We are in debt, we need some help, we need to stay away from that debt ceiling or the AFL will take a greater role in running the club.’

“After that meeting, I have a great sense within the Carlton Football Club that we ain’t going there.”

edit, added link

the one club I would not be upset about if they folded horribly, just to watch p!ssant mates who have gone me relentlessly over last 3 years.
not one tear. not one.

the one club I would not be upset about if they folded horribly, just to watch p!ssant mates who have gone me relentlessly over last 3 years. not one tear. not one.
That's not very nice sameolds..... It'd be better if they merged with another sh!tstain of a club like north. Then your carlton mates, the rest of the scum and the 30 or so north members can cry over watching the frankenstein debt monster of a wretched club the North Carlton Kangaroos. On field it'd look just like north now, except for Cripps on the bench. Tears? Tears of joy my friend....tears of joy...

Norf are a joke of a football club, a complete sham.

Should be known as the Kanga ruse.

the one club I would not be upset about if they folded horribly, just to watch p!ssant mates who have gone me relentlessly over last 3 years. not one tear. not one.
Laughter can cause tears.