Fark carlton (Part 1)

WTF?

The 17-year-old’s father Stephen and grandfather Serge both made the No.1 jumper famous for the Blues, but the newest Silvagni at Carlton said he was pleased to take on the No.2 guernsey.

“The No.2 gives me more of an opportunity to create my own path. Obviously Serge and dad wore No.1, so I guess you could say one plus one equals two,” said Silvagni, who wore No.1 for the Oakleigh Chargers in the TAC Cup this season.

“I’m really happy there’s a nice synergy between the number my grandfather and dad played in and my new number.”

Hopefully he doesn’t make any decisions based on the amount of spoons they have too

“I guess you could say one plus one equals two.”

My new favourite quote.

Also Fark Carlton.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please post the full text of the article and the link. :stuck_out_tongue:

banned

Fark Carlton. That is all

Fark Carlton. That is all

Amen

Oh yeah, and some second year dope there had a drunken altercation last weekend and was punished by having to go to training (no, really). Lucky bastardo to have Dustin Martin (eventually) stealing all the headlines…

Oh yeah, and some second year dope there had a drunken altercation last weekend and was punished by having to go to training (no, really). Lucky bastardo to have Dustin Martin (eventually) stealing all the headlines...

Yep Farkarlton really making a stand against this type of behaviour. Smith had to apologise to the playing group and do some extra training. If he does it again they’ll probably play him in the ones because it will be harder to get a kick. That’ll teach him. (Although, just playing for Carlton is probably punishment enough.)

Surely Clem Smith isn’t starting any fights, unless he was in a bar full of jockeys.

He came off second best apparently…

He came off second best apparently...

Wow, Fark Carlton player losing. Must be really embracing the Fark Carlton culture

If he’d have won the fight they would’ve traded him to Adelaide.

Shattered to discover Farkcarltank are holding a young professionals function at my place of employment this evening. The pleasing points are there were buggger all attending and my suggestion of eating from wooden spoons was widely appreciated.

Shattered to discover Farkcarltank are holding a young professionals function at my place of employment this evening. The pleasing points are there were buggger all attending and my suggestion of eating from wooden spoons was widely appreciated.

So…you work at the brewery.

secret blues cultist battle to the death initiation ritual

1 Like

“Under new coach Brendan Bolton, the time-honoured pre-season past time of ‘soggy biscuit’ had taken on a new competitive edge, with a second chance round to be decided by wrasslin’…”

“Under new coach Brendan Bolton, the time-honoured pre-season past time of ‘soggy biscuit’ had taken on a new competitive edge, with a second chance round to be decided by wrasslin’…”

EFC did this at the beach as well but didn’t need the rest of the team around to those fighting from running away.

& Fark Carlton